01-04-2014, 10:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello. I have seen many other people post about this problem but can not find a working solution.

i have installed my brand new e3 flasher PROPERLY to my CECH-2001A. I even searched how to properly install using my specific model number and found very useful tutorials..

ANYWAYS. i have updated my E3 Flasher using the Samsung update.bin and was successful with that.

Then for step two. i put all switches down and the third up, to make my first back up.

all lights turn off when i hit start, then after about 15 seconds lights number 1, 5, & 6 start to blink rapidly.

I have searched to find out that this means the clip is not secured 100% but i have checked NUMEROUS times, the clip is on my motherboard perfectly and i used the coin trick to hold it down. Also. the clip on the Flasher itself is very secure, i used tape to hold it down with extra support.

I still get this same issue every single time i attempt something new.

Can anyone help with a solution?

Or can someone possibly give me THEIR back up from the same model number on update version 4.50? (if that is even possible to do I am willing to test!!)

Please someone ANYONE help with my issue, any advice is GREATLY appreciated..

THANK YOU
01-04-2014, 11:26 PM #20
DANNY G
Suck a Minge
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28991[/ATTACH]

i use one of these.works every time.

The following user thanked DANNY G for this useful post:

H4x0R LeGiTz
01-04-2014, 11:51 PM #21
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by DANNY

shit bro I was stuck on a trance because of the rainbow triangle :wtf:

The following user thanked libra7ry for this useful post:

DANNY G
01-05-2014, 12:13 AM #22
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
you dnt always need pressure, as i have had no issue and have done over 40 ps3 with out needing weight and without replacing the ribbon once, in past i have replaced amny ribbons from the work i have done, but i have cut custom internal casings for the slim models of the work i have done. issue could be your hdd running. as the e3 can not start if the hdd is still reading as its processing with the memory too. another thing is the ribbon may be damaged from a bend, get a new ribbon. try to clean the nor and carefully scratch the metal pieces to the nor to make clean contact. check your sd card make sure its getting a error response in the text, format it cleanly. make sure everything is pressed firmly in place both sides of the e3 and front and switches. wait at least 15- 20 seconds when you start with out a hdd and the message appears saying the incorrect hdd or no hdd was found or just watch the orange flashing light near the usb port and count 15 seconds after it stops flashing and then hit start carefully.

Also to all i am in Indianapolis, Indiana and do this service for $40 and install most up to date cfw and multiman, and i am able to remarry blurays all models that are compatible with the e3 nor flasher and replace laser's for all models. all takes less than a day to do and on nice days you can stay and watch!

so would i just boot up the ps3 with the eSATA station off? and with just the third switch up , and after 15-20 seconds press start?
01-05-2014, 02:28 AM #23
Originally posted by DANNY

I used this instead. [ATTACH=CONFIG]28997[/ATTACH]
Works good also.
01-05-2014, 02:51 AM #24
Default Avatar
WOLF
You don't even need the SATA station. The station is only for duel booting and that bumps the price up about $30. Oh well. It sounds like your clip is broken. And I used scotch tape on mine whenever I had pressure issues, it does not need to be duct tape or otherwise.
01-05-2014, 05:16 PM #25
It's not your clip you just gotta keep trying. I gave up thinking that my e3 flasher was messed up but turns out I just didn't have the clip on. I tryed again 3 days after I gave up and I finally got mine done and I did my friends as we'll. mine is a 2001B my friends is a 2001A
01-05-2014, 10:32 PM #26
I am probably just going to buy a new clip. I have tried everything numerous times and i still am having no luck. Hopefully I can get this thing working
01-06-2014, 10:35 PM #27
Originally posted by mynameisherbie View Post
I am probably just going to buy a new clip. I have tried everything numerous times and i still am having no luck. Hopefully I can get this thing working

Just downgraded my CECH-2001A model last night, I got my flasher on Friday and had no luck. But, last night I decided to take a go at it. What I learned, apply PRESSURE on the clip on the norm what I did was put one if them square micro sd adapters on it and held it down with my hand, I was successful after. Hold it while doing each backup.
01-06-2014, 10:59 PM #28
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by mczero
Just downgraded my CECH-2001A model last night, I got my flasher on Friday and had no luck. But, last night I decided to take a go at it. What I learned, apply PRESSURE on the clip on the norm what I did was put one if them square micro sd adapters on it and held it down with my hand, I was successful after. Hold it while doing each backup.

Can't believe you didn't get tired of holding it down during reflashing. I'm glad you got it done Bro!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo