04-20-2014, 01:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys

This has been racking my brain out on how to do it. I have helped myself looking around the forums, looking at tutorials, searching Google and downloading various files to downgrade my PS3. I feel like I'm going around in circles making no progress whatsoever.

The files I've downloaded are: Rebug Toolbox (that hasn't seem to have done much), 999.pup (the file in order to downgrade but I get an error).

I just don't know what to do. Could you help me out? or at least point me in the direction of something that is simple and easy to understand?

I'm currently on 4.55.

Thank you, please and kind regards
04-20-2014, 06:41 PM #11
マated
Do a barrel roll!
I can only agree with libra7ry. The first time I let someone else do the downgrading, but they were a professional company so I knew theres no risk and my CID lasted for 14 months. The second time I decided to get a new PS3 from ebay and get an E3-Flasher to do it myself with the help of YouTube and sites like nextgenupdate. You just have to trust yourself.

Opening & Closing a PS3 requires no skills, just a screwdriver and a TORX T8 (Slim) and a TORX T10 (FAT).

Attaching the E3-Clip on the NOR Chip requires no skills, but putting pressure onto it needs a bit of your creativity and its crucial for the whole downgrading process.

To replace the Thermal Compound you just need toilet paper and an old credit card or something similar.

I recommend you do this on your own. Once you have an E3-Flasher you can do Downgrade Services yourself and after 2-3 Downgrades you have the money back that you spent on the Flasher. And you have the CIDs of the people. Everybody who does a Downgrade Service steals your CID.

IMO this is one of the best TUTs available at the moment:

However, I recommend going to Rogero Downgrader first, installing toggleQA afterwards and then install Rogero 3.55 v3.7.
Last edited by マated ; 04-20-2014 at 06:45 PM.

The following user thanked マated for this useful post:

libra7ry
04-20-2014, 06:59 PM #12
Thanks for all your kind advice Smile I will probably wait till there is an easy method. I only trust one person on these forums whom I've known for a long while.
04-20-2014, 07:08 PM #13
マated
Do a barrel roll!
There's ONLY ONE WAY to downgrade your PS3 Slim and that is by using an E3-Flasher. If this video is too hard to understand then only a Doc can help ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo