10-20-2014, 08:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys i tried multiple things on playing discless but it just wont work. I tried with ita manager discless payload (gives a error that says: explore_plugin_446 not found) but when i click on the disc it will give a endless blackscreen! I am on D-REX 4.46. Can someone help? Should i try the bd emulator of the DEX debug settings??
10-21-2014, 07:37 PM #11
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by Quinster08 View Post
I tried that already, and i am on DEX but i currently switched back to CEX cause i DEX is useless now for me. But i can easily switch to DEX and vise versa.

Yeah switch back to DEX. Its alot better. And you just need to install the multiMAN pkg. That allows you to play Games without DISCS, Just transfer games to you PS3s HDD Internally.
10-21-2014, 07:41 PM #12
BlooDScapez ftw
Do a barrel roll!
I've never been able to boot uncharted 2 on PS3 4.50 ITA discless. Anyone else had similar experience?
10-21-2014, 10:52 PM #13
Originally posted by iBRCKsHD View Post
Yeah switch back to DEX. Its alot better. And you just need to install the multiMAN pkg. That allows you to play Games without DISCS, Just transfer games to you PS3s HDD Internally.

Can u give me a link to that discless multiman version?
10-21-2014, 11:57 PM #14
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by Quinster08 View Post
Can u give me a link to that discless multiman version?

Google multiMAN 4.60

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo