11-20-2014, 09:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm currently getting a modded PS3 and the guy is setting it up in DEX and i'm just wondering what would be better DEX or CEX and is it possible to convert it to CEX i just want to sorta know anything and everything about CEX and DEX and whats better etc.

Thank You in advance
11-20-2014, 10:50 AM #11
Originally posted by engagingskarab View Post
Yea hes setting it up for me and when he drops it off for me hes running through some things with so hopefully all goes well he just said that with DEX the risk of getting banned is higher cause he knows from experience(he has both DEX and CEX the only way he got banned on CEX was watching foxtel illegaly)

I've been using PSNpatch ver. 2.47 and so far I have only been account banned once in these last 4 months. Just ask him about psnpatch, and I'm sure he'll know. He'll probably tell you to use psninja as well.
11-20-2014, 10:52 AM #12
Originally posted by Zombie
I've been using PSNpatch ver. 2.47 and so far I have only been account banned once in these last 4 months. Just ask him about psnpatch, and I'm sure he'll know. He'll probably tell you to use psninja as well.

yes ive seen alot of people use psninja hes giving me most things he uses on disc and hes also giving me what i need to goto dex if i want just need to learn a bit more was his advice
11-20-2014, 10:55 AM #13
yes ive seen alot of people use psninja hes giving me most things he uses on disc and hes also giving me what i need to goto dex if i want just need to learn a bit more was his advice

In the meantime, plan out what you want to do with your jailbroken console. Do you want to mod BO2 and lower Call of Duties? Do you want to risk modding GTA V? Or are you wanting to play free games? Do you want premium avatars? Do you want to trophy hack? When I bought my 3.55 OFW PS3, I hadn't a clue as to what I would use it for. But, as can be seen in my siggy, my decision was made clear :p
11-20-2014, 10:57 AM #14
In the meantime, plan out what you want to do with your jailbroken console. Do you want to mod BO2 and lower Call of Duties? Do you want to risk modding GTA V? Or are you wanting to play free games? Do you want premium avatars? Do you want to trophy hack? When I bought my 3.55 OFW PS3, I hadn't a clue as to what I would use it for. But, as can be seen in my siggy, my decision was made clear :p

yes as you just said mainly cod maybe gta and as im already doing so downloading games to play and possibly trophy hack i guess i just have to wait till tomorrow when i get it
11-20-2014, 11:04 AM #15
yes as you just said mainly cod maybe gta and as im already doing so downloading games to play and possibly trophy hack i guess i just have to wait till tomorrow when i get it

Lol. already prepared with your games. That's good to hear. Don't mod Ghosts or AW, and use antiban eboot for bo2, and you'll be fine. If any game asks you to update to ofw, use psnpatch on that bitch, lol.
11-20-2014, 11:05 AM #16
Lol. already prepared with your games. That's good to hear. Don't mod Ghosts or AW, and use antiban eboot for bo2, and you'll be fine. If any game asks you to update to ofw, use psnpatch on that bitch, lol.

sounds pretty easy so it just depends what i do with it in the end

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo