12-12-2014, 03:08 PM #1
LadyHacker
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can somebody plz help me, Sony banned my console today what i have to do?
12-13-2014, 02:14 AM #20
ive just been modding just BO2. I bought a console ID from a guy on facebook via paypal. He sent it within 2 minutes, in the email he sent psnpatch 4.66. he also sent me a .cfg file with the a new console id and psid.
Heres his email

Hi, thanks for the payment. Just put both files from the attachments folder onto the root of a USB stick.
Once transferred pop the USB into the second (right most) USB slot of the Playstation and turn it on. Go to *Install Package Files and install the PSNPatch pkg. Once installed you should see it under the game column on the XMB. Execute the application and you should then see many numbers appear on the screen. Press square and you should see the ID’s change or for extra security you can press X and remove the CFW syscalls which will simulate an official firmware console helping prevent a ban (3 beeps will confirm successful removal of CFW syscalls). You should note that after doing this, some homebrew programs (like multiMAN) will refuse to execute but you can just mount the game backup you want to run BEFORE using PSNPatch to disable the syscalls. After the CFW syscalls have been disabled you can play the mounted game backup but cannot mount another one. Everything will be returned to normal including the ID's upon restarting the console. You should note that when your console got banned the user account that was logged in at the time will be banned also. You must create a new account before logging in if this is the case. If you have followed all the instructions correctly you should now sign in without any issues. PSNPatch should be compatible with every 4.XX firmware version but if you find it does not work properly for you you may need to use an alternative spoofer eg PSIDPatch / SEN Enabler etc. Just let me know if you would like me to find the correct version for your firmware. You will require a hardware flasher to change the ID’s permanently.
More information about PSNPatch and its features can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.
Remember never to execute any homebrew while connected to the PSN!
If you get stuck or have any problems please let me know and I will do my utmost to help you out.
Thank you and I wish you the very best of luck.

I tried to do it this way and it didn't work.
I download ps3ita and took the new ID from the .cfg file and changed it thru ps3ita. and im back online!!!!
is there anything else I should be using to prevent ban again? I have 4.66 spoofer

i can pass his details on for ids.

cheers
12-13-2014, 02:17 AM #21
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Edit: removed for posting same thing twice. Lost connection n thought previous was never posted
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 12-13-2014 at 02:24 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo