03-07-2015, 09:49 PM #1
solarmat
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody well i have this major problem that i cant figure out why... I buy private cids... i have gone through like 3 in 4weeks.... am i doing something wrong i use psn patch? i spoof cid... i dont really remove my history with psn nija... so can i have any ideas on what i should do better the second thing is i am not sign in but my internet is still switched on should i disable it if im not online is that a big issue to get banned? Thanks
03-07-2015, 09:52 PM #2
Synergy
Big Daddy
Even with everything your doing to prevent getting banned no matter what there will still always be a risk of getting banned while modding online.
03-07-2015, 09:54 PM #3
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by solarmat View Post
Hello everybody well i have this major problem that i cant figure out why... I buy private cids... i have gone through like 3 in 4weeks.... am i doing something wrong i use psn patch? i spoof cid... i dont really remove my history with psn nija... so can i have any ideas on what i should do better the second thing is i am not sign in but my internet is still switched on should i disable it if im not online is that a big issue to get banned? Thanks

its sony man they just watch you more at periods i think.

just wipe history and spoof with ccapi psnpatch is garbage and disable cfw syscalls fucks your shit up or as a chance too.
03-07-2015, 09:56 PM #4
deadcuteboy
Save Point
I've been modding for 3 months and no ban as of yet, I use PSNINJA to delete history after using MultiMan/anything not recognised by Sony and before signing in online I connect using CCAPI and enable OFW mode and sign in. Smile

The following user thanked deadcuteboy for this useful post:

solarmat
03-07-2015, 09:59 PM #5
solarmat
Pokemon Trainer
Thanks man so preet much use ccapi and ofw mode is probaly the best bet?
03-07-2015, 09:59 PM #6
solarmat
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by deadcuteboy View Post
I've been modding for 3 months and no ban as of yet, I use PSNINJA to delete history after using MultiMan/anything not recognised by Sony and before signing in online I connect using CCAPI and enable OFW mode and sign in. Smile

What about sen enabler have you heard of that?
03-07-2015, 10:46 PM #7
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Hello everybody well i have this major problem that i cant figure out why... I buy private cids... i have gone through like 3 in 4weeks.... am i doing something wrong i use psn patch? i spoof cid... i dont really remove my history with psn nija... so can i have any ideas on what i should do better the second thing is i am not sign in but my internet is still switched on should i disable it if im not online is that a big issue to get banned? Thanks

PSNPatch whipes history when you hold X on the prompt screen. Whatever game your playing to mod could be the reason your getting banned, even if your not modding some newer games they have checkers to see if your on CFW. Just play different/older games with or with out mods, see how that works out for you. I been using PSNPatch for over 6 months n havnt had 1 of my 5 ID's banned, also when you purchase a CID be sure they give you the matching PSID, if your still on the original PSID then that's your problem.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

solarmat
03-07-2015, 10:53 PM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
its sony man they just watch you more at periods i think.

just wipe history and spoof with ccapi psnpatch is garbage and disable cfw syscalls fucks your shit up or as a chance too.

It only temporarily disables CFW syscalls, to remove just simply reboot PS3 n it's back to normal. If you don't reboot after using PSNPatch then you can't run most of the homebrew apps due to the syscalls disabled.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

solarmat
03-07-2015, 11:03 PM #9
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
It only temporarily disables CFW syscalls, to remove just simply reboot PS3 n it's back to normal. If you don't reboot after using PSNPatch then you can't run most of the homebrew apps due to the syscalls disabled.

trust me disable cfw syscall does not go back to normal on reboot it bugged out on me and havent use since.

The following user thanked norge1 for this useful post:

solarmat
03-07-2015, 11:14 PM #10
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder

Damn 3 Private CID in 4 weeks? Sorry to break this to you but your CID Seller(s) are scamming you. The Seller(s) are reselling the same CID they sold you to other people too. That means that your Private CID is not 100% private.

The following user thanked zKillShxt for this useful post:

solarmat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo