04-17-2015, 05:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've tried installing Rebug 4.65.2 rex and d - rex - data corrupted, then I tried installing Rebug 4.70 REX AND D-Rex and it still is data corrupted. I'm trying to convert to DEX, so I need something that supports DEX
04-17-2015, 08:52 PM #65
Originally posted by GTALoverz View Post
i installed 4.70 rebug and now im on dex, but i cant get online..

An error has occured. You have been signed out of PSN. (8002A224)

first of all go into rebug toolbox and set

SYSTEM MODE = REBUG
XMB OP MODE = DEBUG
DEBUG MNU TYPE = DEX
COBRA MODE = ENABLED
PS2 EMU = COBRA
WEBMAN = ENABLED

out of interest see if qa is enabled in rebug toolbox.

system information in rebug toolbox should then read

PS3 SYSTEM FIRMWARE 4.70 DEX
LV2 KERNEL DEX
TARGET TYPE = DEX

then all is good.

Now in the xmb go to settings and right at the bottom there will be Debug Settings in there set

NP ENVIRONMENT = np
RELEASE CHECK MODE = DEV MODE
BOOT MODE = SYS SOFTWARE MODE
NETWORK SETTINGS FOR DEBUG = SINGLE

Now you will see webman is on the game menu in xmb, go into webman settings.

Set the fan policy to auto 60 deg c.

now you need to spoof your console id (IDPS)

so in webman setup also tick the box next to IDPS and enter your original IDPS. It should be exactly the same as the one thats currently in memory except instead of the first 2 in the sequence it will be the target id of the country it was made.

go to temperature in webman setup to see the IDPS in memory.

Last thing just before login to psn hold down R2+Triangle and it will remove syscalls and delete histories.

Nothing else needed except maybe multiman if you run in to trouble with some games.

Now log in.
04-17-2015, 08:53 PM #66
ok, thanks. i hope i can get online

do you remember what sequence of pups actually installed? be good for notes.
04-17-2015, 09:05 PM #67
Originally posted by privateuser3250 View Post

SYSTEM MODE = REBUG
XMB OP MODE = DEBUG
DEBUG MNU TYPE = DEX
COBRA MODE = ENABLED
PS2 EMU = COBRA
WEBMAN = ENABLED

LV2 KERNEL DEX
TARGET TYPE = DEX

then all is good.

Now in the xmb go to settings and right at the bottom there will be Debug Settings in there set

NP ENVIRONMENT = np

Now you will see webman is on the game menu in xmb, go into webman settings.

Set the fan policy to auto 60 deg c.

so in webman setup also tick the box next to IDPS and enter your original IDPS. It should be exactly the same as the one thats currently in memory except instead of the first 2 in the sequence it will be the target id of the country it was made.

go to temperature in webman setup to see the IDPS in memory.

Last thing just before login to psn hold down R2+Triangle and it will remove syscalls and delete histories.

Nothing else needed except maybe multiman if you run in to trouble with some games.

Now log in.

i can see webman on game menu but i click it and theres no webman settings, only webman setup
04-17-2015, 09:07 PM #68
i can see webman on game menu but i click it and theres no webman settings, only webman setup

lol yes, setup.
04-17-2015, 09:08 PM #69
do you remember what sequence of pups actually installed? be good for notes.

i actually have no idea what ur talking about at Now you will see webman is on the game menu in xmb, go into webman settings.
and below, everything below it too
04-17-2015, 09:16 PM #70
i actually have no idea what ur talking about at Now you will see webman is on the game menu in xmb, go into webman settings.
and below, everything below it too

SYSTEM MODE = REBUG
XMB OP MODE = DEBUG
DEBUG MNU TYPE = DEX
COBRA MODE = ENABLED
PS2 EMU = COBRA
WEBMAN = ENABLED

LV2 KERNEL DEX
TARGET TYPE = DEX

then all is good.

NP ENVIRONMENT = np

Now you will see webman is on the game menu in xmb, go into webman setup, then into ps3 webman setup.

A web browser will load and it will show you the webman settings.

Look about halfway down the page
Enable dynamic fan control - tick the box next to it
then just below Set the fan policy to auto and put in 60 deg c.

in webman setup look for "change idps and psid in lv2 memory" tick the box next to IDPS and enter your original IDPS.

Because you are now using dex you will have a pseudo dex IDPS / Console ID. Which is not valid since sony never issued it.

You need to change the idps in LV2 Memory to your original non dex console ID and you do this by putting it split in half in the two boxes in webman settings next to the IDPS tick box.

Go to the temperature page in webman setup and it will show you the idps , just change the first 2 in the sequence to the right one for the country where the ps3 was made.

It should be exactly the same as the one thats currently in memory except instead of the first 2 in the sequence it will be the target id of the country it was made.

Now log in.
04-17-2015, 09:18 PM #71
Its pretty straight forward and you're nearly there. Once you've done it once you will see how easy it all is when you just have the information you need to hand.

If you hardly ever need the syscall functions and dont intend to use ccapi (loads too late) then you can tick the box in webman setup to disable them on startup. tmapi instead still works fine for debugging.
Last edited by privateuser3250 ; 04-17-2015 at 09:20 PM.
04-17-2015, 09:18 PM #72

SYSTEM MODE = REBUG
XMB OP MODE = DEBUG
DEBUG MNU TYPE = DEX
COBRA MODE = ENABLED
PS2 EMU = COBRA
WEBMAN = ENABLED

LV2 KERNEL DEX
TARGET TYPE = DEX

then all is good.

NP ENVIRONMENT = np

Now you will see webman is on the game menu in xmb, go into webman setup, then into ps3 webman setup.

A web browser will load and it will show you the webman settings.

Look about halfway down the page
Enable dynamic fan control - tick the box next to it
then just below Set the fan policy to auto and put in 60 deg c.

in webman setup look for "change idps and psid in lv2 memory" tick the box next to IDPS and enter your original IDPS.

Because you are now using dex you will have a pseudo dex IDPS / Console ID. Which is not valid since sony never issued it.

You need to change the idps in LV2 Memory to your original non dex console ID and you do this by putting it split in half in the two boxes in webman settings next to the IDPS tick box.

Go to the temperature page in webman setup and it will show you the idps , just change the first 2 in the sequence to the right one for the country where the ps3 was made.

It should be exactly the same as the one thats currently in memory except instead of the first 2 in the sequence it will be the target id of the country it was made.

Now log in.

As I say, I don't understand. What box next to it? Below or right? It doesn't say. Can you update it more described? I need to know if I check the box left or right or up or down.. Sorry, it just confuses me. I can't do it if I don't know which direction to check the box.
04-17-2015, 09:21 PM #73
As I say, I don't understand. What box next to it? Below or right? It doesn't say. Can you update it more described? I need to know if I check the box left or right or up or down.. Sorry, it just confuses me. I can't do it if I don't know which direction to check the box.

ill paint you a picture

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo