04-23-2015, 08:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I was recently trying to get some games off of PSNDL, and it requires me to use reactPSN with the RAP file that I saved from the application. But when I try to run reactPSN it gives me an error saying "unknown cfw". I have tried to fix this problem by trying the following:
- Reinstall reactPSN
- Put the USB with the RAP file in the folder "exdata" on the right slot
- Set to REBUG mode through the Rebug toolbox
- Checked to see if the game was installed
I am currently on Rebug 4.65.2, LV2 kernel is CEX and Target Type is DEX.
04-23-2015, 09:02 PM #2
Originally posted by EpicRagenAsian View Post
Hi, I was recently trying to get some games off of PSNDL, and it requires me to use reactPSN with the RAP file that I saved from the application. But when I try to run reactPSN it gives me an error saying "unknown cfw". I have tried to fix this problem by trying the following:
- Reinstall reactPSN
- Put the USB with the RAP file in the folder "exdata" on the right slot
- Set to REBUG mode through the Rebug toolbox
- Checked to see if the game was installed
I am currently on Rebug 4.65.2, LV2 kernel is CEX and Target Type is DEX.

Put raps in exdata folder on root of usb. Load up PSNPatch put activate raps. Done. fk reactPSN bullshit
04-23-2015, 09:04 PM #3
Originally posted by ImSpeedOG View Post
Put raps in exdata folder on root of usb. Load up PSNPatch put activate raps. Done. fk reactPSN bullshit

Ok thanks, will try that now Smile
04-23-2015, 09:07 PM #4
Ok thanks, will try that now Smile

Make sure your account is activated under account management. & usb in right slot of ps3.
04-23-2015, 09:17 PM #5

I have tried, but it still wouldn't work. After I press L1 all it says is "Installed RAPS" and "Imported EDATS", and below "Installed RAPS", it says "NPUB31419", and says press start.
04-23-2015, 09:18 PM #6
I have tried, but it still wouldn't work. After I press L1 all it says is "Installed RAPS" and "Imported EDATS", and below "Installed RAPS", it says "NPUB31419", and says press start.

L1 then press start
04-23-2015, 09:22 PM #7
L1 then press start

I did that, but it still would'nt unlock.
04-23-2015, 09:23 PM #8
Exploited
Award Winner
If its saying unknown cfw then its not updated for the cfw your using.Check and see if there is one available for what fw you are using.
04-23-2015, 09:37 PM #9
I did that, but it still would'nt unlock.

then you have the wrong rap, I unlocked Life Is Strange & thats a 2015 game. After you press start quit app then load up game.
04-24-2015, 09:32 PM #10
then you have the wrong rap, I unlocked Life Is Strange & thats a 2015 game. After you press start quit app then load up game.

Nvm, I got it to work, thanks for the help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo