05-09-2015, 08:31 PM #1
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My PS3 is on 4.46.1 D-Rex and I haven't touched/turned it on in about 3 months. I've heard a lot of complaints on NGU that they got banned and I don't want to end up like that.

Although, I really want to sign in and play Blackops.. So, I need help on how to sign in.
This screenshot ( You must login or register to view this content. ) shows what people have told me.
I would like to upgrade to iTA, but my concern is that I don't know if it's possible to upgrade from 4.46.1 D-Rex to PS3 iTA 4.65 without any problems? (Can I go straight from D-rex to iTA?)
05-09-2015, 09:08 PM #11
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HooliganMoDz View Post
Like i said dude if your unsure just refer to google or ps3hax Smile

I've spent probably 3 hours in the past trying to find an answer to my questions. And it seems like nobody here knows what they're talking about, or can give me exact instructions on what to do. I feel like PS3 modding is a complete luck of the draw. I feel like it's just completely random and if you don't get bricked, you're lucky. On google, I don't see anything for how to sign in on 4.46.1 with my exact problem, and that's why I came here hoping for someone that knows what they're talking about. All I want to know is how to get online to play Black Ops 2 online.
05-09-2015, 09:09 PM #12
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
Like i said dude if your unsure just refer to google or ps3hax Smile

When i google my issue, NGU pops up anyways.
05-09-2015, 09:13 PM #13
Originally posted by Young
I've spent probably 3 hours in the past trying to find an answer to my questions. And it seems like nobody here knows what they're talking about, or can give me exact instructions on what to do. I feel like PS3 modding is a complete luck of the draw. I feel like it's just completely random and if you don't get bricked, you're lucky. On google, I don't see anything for how to sign in on 4.46.1 with my exact problem, and that's why I came here hoping for someone that knows what they're talking about. All I want to know is how to get online to play Black Ops 2 online.

If you want an exact solution thats cool. Just tried to find an easier way round but considering i now know where you stand. Downgrade back to 3.55 then install a 3.55 cfw then toggle qa then update to a firmware of your choice. Downgrading will remove your spoofer. I recommend rebugs downgrader PUP.
05-09-2015, 09:20 PM #14
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
If you want an exact solution thats cool. Just tried to find an easier way round but considering i now know where you stand. Downgrade back to 3.55 then install a 3.55 cfw then toggle qa then update to a firmware of your choice. Downgrading will remove your spoofer. I recommend rebugs downgrader PUP.

But I already jailbroke my ps3 and did qa toggle last year.. Why would I have to do it again? I thought to take off my spoofer I was supposed to reinstall 4.46.1 from 4.46.1? I'm soooo confused
05-09-2015, 09:22 PM #15
But I already jailbroke my ps3 and did qa toggle last year.. Why would I have to do it again? I thought to take off my spoofer I was supposed to reinstall 4.46.1 from 4.46.1? I'm soooo confused

When you use a downgrader PUP you need to toggle qa again. And if that also works then reinstall your current firmware and update to rebugs latest firmware after.
05-09-2015, 09:26 PM #16
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
When you use a downgrader PUP you need to toggle qa again. And if that also works then reinstall your current firmware and update to rebugs latest firmware after.

Can't I just go straight from 4.46.1 Rebug to the new Rebug?
05-09-2015, 09:27 PM #17
Can't I just go straight from 4.46.1 Rebug to the new Rebug?

You have a spoofer installed correct? I think you need to remove that before you think about updating.
05-09-2015, 09:35 PM #18
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
You have a spoofer installed correct? I think you need to remove that before you think about updating.

This is what I'm gonna do: I'm gonna reinstall 4.46.1 and it will take off the spoofer, then i'm going to go from 4.46.1 straight to newest version of rebug d-rex, then i'm going to install a new spoofer (idk what one yet), then i'm gonna go online
05-09-2015, 09:41 PM #19
This is what I'm gonna do: I'm gonna reinstall 4.46.1 and it will take off the spoofer, then i'm going to go from 4.46.1 straight to newest version of rebug d-rex, then i'm going to install a new spoofer (idk what one yet), then i'm gonna go online

YOu wont need to install a spoofer on the newest version of rebug as its on 4.70 already.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo