05-18-2015, 02:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I'm on the newest rebug 4.70.1 what spoofer should I use to get online?
As I got banned twice before so want to be safe this time.
05-18-2015, 02:23 PM #2
Originally posted by MyBlueUnknown View Post
Hey guys I'm on the newest rebug 4.70.1 what spoofer should I use to get online?
As I got banned twice before so want to be safe this time.

You dont need a spoofer if you are on the latest 4.70 rebug firmware... Use psn patch before you sign in to reduce your chances of getting banned.

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

MyBlueUnknown
05-18-2015, 02:32 PM #3
Originally posted by Coffee
You dont need a spoofer if you are on the latest 4.70 rebug firmware... Use psn patch before you sign in to reduce your chances of getting banned.
so just psnpatchSmile thanks for the help
05-18-2015, 02:37 PM #4
so just psnpatchSmile thanks for the help

No problem Smile
05-18-2015, 02:41 PM #5
why people recommend psn patch for rebug 4.70 is beyond me.

it does nothing that 4.70 rebug doesnt already do out of the box and its one app that is definitely going to get you banned if you accidently log on without clearing history.
05-18-2015, 03:02 PM #6
I dont use psn patch or psninja its not needed been modding bo2 for months now and no ban

The following user thanked praisedro for this useful post:

privateuser3250
05-18-2015, 11:22 PM #7
Danny
Hurah!
I use psninja just to wipe my history , in saying that i havnt used it last few times and havnt been banned
05-19-2015, 09:09 AM #8
Originally posted by privateuser3250 View Post
why people recommend psn patch for rebug 4.70 is beyond me.

it does nothing that 4.70 rebug doesnt already do out of the box and its one app that is definitely going to get you banned if you accidently log on without clearing history.
space you're saying don't use psnpatch? Just wipe history with ninja before signing in?
05-19-2015, 09:10 AM #9
Originally posted by praisedro View Post
I dont use psn patch or psninja its not needed been modding bo2 for months now and no ban

Originally posted by Dannnnnn9 View Post
I use psninja just to wipe my history , in saying that i havnt used it last few times and havnt been banned

So just use ninja to wipe history before signing in? No need to use psn patch?
05-19-2015, 09:26 AM #10
Danny
Hurah!
So just use ninja to wipe history before signing in? No need to use psn patch?

Its upto you wether or not you use Psnpatch, its really only handy for spoofind CID's ect.

Im on Habib 4.70 ,
I connect my tools through Ccapi
Open Psninja, select first three options
Then sign in and play

I only mod Bo2 and Mw2 i have not been banned, if these tools are available may as well use them for added security. Goodluck!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo