05-19-2015, 03:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My email for sure is right, and so is the password, I reset it and I can sign in PERFECT on my computer. I have SEN Enabler ON, I am on 4.50 ITA DEX, I am connected to the internet, went through the settings: perfect, everything is automatic and proxy disabled, etc etc, not sure what's going on here... (CID is good, I was using it last night, it's not banned or else it would say "Access to PSN from this *system* is temp. suspended or banned" same with the account except instead of system it'd say account. I've been banned before.)

UPON REALIZING I POSTED THIS ON XBOX ONE AND STARING AT MY PC LIKE O.O I REALIZE THAT I AM, IN FACT, RETARDED. THIS IS THE PROBLEM!
05-19-2015, 04:05 AM #2
Originally posted by theshycrew View Post
my email for sure is right, and so is the password, i reset it and i can sign in perfect on my computer. I have sen enabler on, i am on 4.50 ita dex, i am connected to the internet, went through the settings: Perfect, everything is automatic and proxy disabled, etc etc, not sure what's going on here... (cid is good, i was using it last night, it's not banned or else it would say "access to psn from this *system* is temp. Suspended or banned" same with the account except instead of system it'd say account. I've been banned before.)

upon realizing i posted this on xbox one and staring at my pc like o.o i realize that i am, in fact, retarded. This is the problem!

ignore this guys i seriously fail i messed up my debug settings! I'm tired don't blame me?
05-19-2015, 07:01 AM #3
Originally posted by TheShyCrew View Post
ignore this guys i seriously fail i messed up my debug settings! I'm tired don't blame me?

It's always the small mistakes that get us :p I presume the question is answered then. Please let me know if you would like this thread reopened Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo