06-29-2015, 04:29 AM #1
wickkedkid
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need some answers for going online please and thanks.

First off, I'm on Rebug 4.70.1 Dex. My question is really how do I go online without getting insta flagged and CID BANNED. I have sen enabler latest version but when I try to use it, it says that spoofing isn't necessary and it won't let me disable it or enable it I don't think. Currently, I goto toolbox and change to 0x84 CEX to go online and then wipe my history. I want to be able to mod gta v online Blusxxxxx disk but I don't know how to. My only problem is trying to get online with my DEX. Do I even need a spoof? Someone please help, post a tut or some detailed instructions Upside Down Happy. Skype works too if needed, wickkedkid. Thanks alot to those who help me ^_^.
Last edited by wickkedkid ; 06-29-2015 at 04:35 AM.
06-30-2015, 05:10 AM #11
Falcon
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by wickkedkid View Post
So I'm currently sitting at the psnpatch screen, I just used Arch to spoof upto 4.75, what do I do now? What button do I press?

You don't need a spoofer. On tool box setting, go to farthest right option and scroll all the way down to last option and change it to CEX. Then you're good to go online Smile
06-30-2015, 05:49 AM #12
wickkedkid
I am error
I want to mod though
06-30-2015, 07:11 AM #13
Default Avatar
Kas
I want to mod though

You can mod do as he said
06-30-2015, 01:08 PM #14
wickkedkid
I am error
I've been doing that to go on and but, when I do that to go online, modding doesn't work for on, say, gta v online. I put everything where it goes, but nothing happens.
07-01-2015, 01:29 AM #15
wickkedkid
I am error
Originally posted by Kas View Post
You can mod do as he said
but if I use a rtm tool, won't Sony see that while I'm online, like if I enable while I'm on playing bo2, won't they see it connect to my console?
07-01-2015, 06:28 AM #16
Default Avatar
Kas
but if I use a rtm tool, won't Sony see that while I'm online, like if I enable while I'm on playing bo2, won't they see it connect to my console?

They don't watch you, lol. You'll be fine trust me I've been doing this kinda thing for a long time. Of course there's always a risk of ban no matter what. And if it doesn't work when you put your files on the console then you're doing something wrong. Where exactly do you put your modded files and what modded files are you using?
07-01-2015, 08:42 AM #17
I need some answers for going online please and thanks.

First off, I'm on Rebug 4.70.1 Dex. My question is really how do I go online without getting insta flagged and CID BANNED. I have sen enabler latest version but when I try to use it, it says that spoofing isn't necessary and it won't let me disable it or enable it I don't think. Currently, I goto toolbox and change to 0x84 CEX to go online and then wipe my history. I want to be able to mod gta v online Blusxxxxx disk but I don't know how to. My only problem is trying to get online with my DEX. Do I even need a spoof? Someone please help, post a tut or some detailed instructions Upside Down Happy. Skype works too if needed, wickkedkid. Thanks alot to those who help me ^_^.

Use irisman and go into tools and restore cid/psid to default ... and then go online. using SEN Patch didnt work for me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo