06-30-2015, 07:33 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was trying to change my PSID yesterday, so I spoofed my PSID using PSNPatch, then went to IDPS Set and saved the PSID. Then once I rebooted, my PSID was all 0's. Now I'm having trouble changing it. No matter if I spoof, it won't show my PSID. Can someone please help me as I need this fixed or give me another way to change my PSID permanently?
06-30-2015, 08:26 PM #11
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I don't like 2.6, it's shit. I use 2.5 on 4.50ITA

Why is it shit? What's the difference? He just added cobra and 4.60 - 4.75 support.
06-30-2015, 08:33 PM #12
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by AP View Post
Why is it shit? What's the difference? He just added cobra and 4.60 - 4.75 support.

Originally posted by iiiCenTurY View Post
you need 2.60 for that... and its better lol its just a new design

I don't care about the design, it's buggy and I just prefer 2.5.

Originally posted by Kas View Post
There's a thread somewhere on how to change that permanently just look around on google for it :p

I have and couldn't find a solution, that's why I posted a question.
06-30-2015, 08:36 PM #13
iiiCenTurY
Gym leader

you can use itamanager or cfw setup to change your cid permantly
06-30-2015, 08:38 PM #14
Default Avatar
Kas

You must login or register to view this content., like I said google dude
06-30-2015, 08:47 PM #15
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by iiiCenTurY View Post
you can use itamanager or cfw setup to change your cid permantly

Do you read either? I said PSID, not CID.

You must login or register to view this content., like I said google dude

Do you even read? Look at the title of the thread and read the thread itself.
06-30-2015, 09:06 PM #16
Default Avatar
Kas
Do you read either? I said PSID, not CID.

Do you even read? Look at the title of the thread and read the thread itself.

Don't get rude to me. Reinstall your current firmware and stop trying to permanently change your psid it does absolutely nothing. In future If you're asking for help I suggest you don't be rude to the only people trying to help you.
06-30-2015, 09:10 PM #17
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Don't get rude to me. Reinstall your current firmware and stop trying to permanently change your psid it does absolutely nothing. In future If you're asking for help I suggest you don't be rude to the only people trying to help you.

Sorry, but you obviously didn't read the thread. You can't exactly help me if you don't know the issue. I have tried changing FW and it does nothing. I need my PSID to change as it belongs to my CID, I will not use another PSID that belongs to another CID. It will raise my ban risk, plus all my saves have that PSID on them.
06-30-2015, 09:21 PM #18
Default Avatar
Kas
Sorry, but you obviously didn't read the thread. You can't exactly help me if you don't know the issue. I have tried changing FW and it does nothing. I need my PSID to change as it belongs to my CID, I will not use another PSID that belongs to another CID. It will raise my ban risk, plus all my saves have that PSID on them.

I been going strong with a psid that doesn't match my cid for nearly 2 years. So yea psid doesn't matter at all. I did read the thread but I misread it's called a mistake.
06-30-2015, 09:26 PM #19
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I been going strong with a psid that doesn't match my cid for nearly 2 years. So yea psid doesn't matter at all. I did read the thread but I misread it's called a mistake.

Okay, I apologize I am just frustrated. Either way I'm not able to change my PSID permanently to anything, it's all 0's and that would look more suspicious. Have you used IDPS Set before, for PSID?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo