08-28-2015, 11:40 PM #1
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); how do you stop people from grabbing you ip because this happened to me on xbox all the time now ps3.
Last edited by neonninja ; 08-29-2015 at 07:10 PM. Reason: rephrased it.
08-29-2015, 07:16 PM #11
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
So, tell me one good reason why someone would randomly hit you offline? For no reason??

well yesterday was for using a aim bot in bo2, they feel like being mean, etc. idk why there normally a reason but it is not a very good one.
Last edited by neonninja ; 08-29-2015 at 07:18 PM.
08-29-2015, 08:31 PM #12
hasnainxs
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by neonninja View Post
well yesterday was for using a aim bot in bo2, they feel like being mean, etc. idk why there normally a reason but it is not a very good one.

That's probably why, if you're going to mod try to do something that makes the game more fun for everyone e.g. custom online gamemodes like the zombies mod for mw2
08-29-2015, 10:18 PM #13
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by hasnainxs View Post
That's probably why, if you're going to mod try to do something that makes the game more fun for everyone e.g. custom online gamemodes like the zombies mod for mw2

I do but I like to aimbot every so often and I was going to host zombies on bo2 for everyone on ngu but if I'm getting kicked offline no way.
08-30-2015, 07:39 PM #14
hasnainxs
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by neonninja View Post

I guess you could always use a vpn or proxy to hide your ip

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo