05-03-2016, 12:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I ordered a 160gb PS3 on 3.55 and it finally got delivered today, I tried to install Kmeaw's CFW on it. But as luck might have it, nothing worked and I keep getting error 80029C55 whenever I try to update it via USB. Does anyone know why this is happening? And for the record, I tried installing it via recovery as well but it can't even find update when I tried installing it that way. Is there anything I could do to fix this? On my USB it's PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP, so I don't know why it won't work!
05-03-2016, 03:59 AM #11
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by K1NGx View Post
Okay so this is weird. I tried to install 4.78 rebug but that didn't work, but I tried installing 3.55 rebug and that worked fine. And doing that somehow got 4.78 to work lol, just got done updating. I'm gonna convert to dex now

Your CFW may have been corrupted, possibly. Could've been a number of things. Anyways, good luck and if you need any more help be sure to quote me back.
05-09-2016, 10:44 AM #12
Originally posted by K1NGx View Post
I ordered a 160gb PS3 on 3.55 and it finally got delivered today, I tried to install Kmeaw's CFW on it. But as luck might have it, nothing worked and I keep getting error 80029C55 whenever I try to update it via USB. Does anyone know why this is happening? And for the record, I tried installing it via recovery as well but it can't even find update when I tried installing it that way. Is there anything I could do to fix this? On my USB it's PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP, so I don't know why it won't work!

Well question seems to have been answered. If you have questions on converting to DEX, make a new thread. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo