05-27-2016, 05:59 PM #1
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My issue: CID ban then got 8002a224 error code.
How the issue occurred: Not sure. Got CID banned and when I changed CIDs now I'm getting this error
I have tried to fix my issue with: Nothing but trying new CIDs. I don't want to mess my console up.

Running 4.75.3 D-REX
05-30-2016, 01:21 AM #11
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
You sure the IDPS you have is actually unbanned?

the error can be causesd by dex conversion aswell as being banned.

but seems like its banned to me because you've done what christian said which hasnt solved the issue

Wasn't the DEX conversion as everything was fixed to work online. It's probably banned CID.

Originally posted by Whitedodge00 View Post
Alright, will do. I looked up the error code and it seems to be a recurring problem. People are also claiming it's a ban error code.

Go ahead and check that and yes I already know the issue and meaning of the code. If it's set to 84 then it could be you are banned, therefore you'd have to try another CID.
05-30-2016, 01:26 AM #12
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Wasn't the DEX conversion as everything was fixed to work online. It's probably banned CID.

Go ahead and check that and yes I already know the issue and meaning of the code. If it's set to 84 then it could be you are banned, therefore you'd have to try another CID.

It's not giving me the normal ban notification though. It just says error connecting to PSN. That's why I'm confused.
05-30-2016, 01:34 AM #13
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
It's not giving me the normal ban notification though. It just says error connecting to PSN. That's why I'm confused.

Yeah it's rare that you get an error instead of the actual message. Double check CID and in mm first.
05-30-2016, 04:24 PM #14
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
Yeah it's rare that you get an error instead of the actual message. Double check CID and in mm first.

Checked the CID in MM and its 82. Not sure why it's not changing when I change my CID with CCAPI.
05-30-2016, 04:41 PM #15
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Checked the CID in MM and its 82. Not sure why it's not changing when I change my CID with CCAPI.

Ah thought that was it Winky Winky this happened with previous people I tried to help.

You can reset boot IDPS and reinstall CCAPI on both PC and PS3 and try again. Or use toolbox to test it and see if that's what's causing the issue. If so, then you'll need to use another program to spoof.
05-30-2016, 04:51 PM #16
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
Ah thought that was it Winky Winky this happened with previous people I tried to help.

You can reset boot IDPS and reinstall CCAPI on both PC and PS3 and try again. Or use toolbox to test it and see if that's what's causing the issue. If so, then you'll need to use another program to spoof.

Ok. I'll try to reinstall them both. If that doesn't work I'm not sure how to test it through toolbox or of any other programs to spoof either.
05-30-2016, 05:04 PM #17
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Ok. I'll try to reinstall them both. If that doesn't work I'm not sure how to test it through toolbox or of any other programs to spoof either.

You can try Webman, toolbox, psnpatch. There's multiple apps that can do it. Let me know if CCAPI works or not.
05-30-2016, 05:33 PM #18
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
You can try Webman, toolbox, psnpatch. There's multiple apps that can do it. Let me know if CCAPI works or not.

Well I reinstalled CCAPI and tried changing CIDs but still not changing in mm.
05-30-2016, 05:40 PM #19
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Well I reinstalled CCAPI and tried changing CIDs but still not changing in mm.

Alright, let's just test it with toolbox. Launch it, head over to last section, scroll down to "Change Active PS3ID" and set to CEX. That should allow access to psn. If yes, we know that's the issue.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo