05-27-2016, 05:59 PM #1
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My issue: CID ban then got 8002a224 error code.
How the issue occurred: Not sure. Got CID banned and when I changed CIDs now I'm getting this error
I have tried to fix my issue with: Nothing but trying new CIDs. I don't want to mess my console up.

Running 4.75.3 D-REX
05-30-2016, 05:57 PM #29
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Whitedodge00 View Post
Alright. Did that and I'm still getting the same error code.

So it's not changing. Alright, looks like you'll need to use an alternative program. Since this will take some extra time, do you have skype to further assist you?
05-30-2016, 06:50 PM #30
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
So it's not changing. Alright, looks like you'll need to use an alternative program. Since this will take some extra time, do you have skype to further assist you?

Yes I do. Sorry for the delayed response. It's mwmurkkin I should be back home in the next hour or so.
05-30-2016, 08:05 PM #31
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Yes I do. Sorry for the delayed response. It's mwmurkkin I should be back home in the next hour or so.

It's fine, just add me it's the same as my name here. Be sure to let me know it's you.
05-30-2016, 11:49 PM #32
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
My issue: CID ban then got 8002a224 error code.
How the issue occurred: Not sure. Got CID banned and when I changed CIDs now I'm getting this error
I have tried to fix my issue with: Nothing but trying new CIDs. I don't want to mess my console up.

Running 4.75.3 D-REX

I haven't read all of the responses on this thread... But what I did was use ccapi to set it as my boot id, and it works just fine now. I'm on the same firmware as you as well, if you need help, pm me
05-31-2016, 12:48 AM #33
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
Issue resolved thanks to Christian, thank you again for your help!
05-31-2016, 12:52 AM #34
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Issue resolved thanks to Christian, thank you again for your help!

Absolutely Smile If you need anything else be sure to contact me or make another thread. Until then, I've requested this to be closed.

Originally posted by GoKezGo View Post
I haven't read all of the responses on this thread... But what I did was use ccapi to set it as my boot id, and it works just fine now. I'm on the same firmware as you as well, if you need help, pm me

He was actually on 4.70, but we got him to 4.75 and after testing a few things we figured out his issue was that his CID was banned. Issue resolved!

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Kezzz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo