07-20-2016, 03:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I am uncertain of where to go to get a Cex and Dex PS3 I've been looking through eBay and what not and I am a little eh
What should I do ?
07-20-2016, 03:17 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by IKenshi View Post
So I am uncertain of where to go to get a Cex and Dex PS3 I've been looking through eBay and what not and I am a little eh
What should I do ?

Either check your local Craigslist or keep checking eBay. Just make sure you do your research into what your buying, like how to operate it and all that so you don't get it and sit there wondering what you're going to do now then spam the forums with questions you should know the answers to. Not trying to be a dick but it's annoying to see people who own a CFW PS3 yet don't know how to use it at all so they expect to be spoon fed and have someone hold their hands every step of the way instead of doing the research into what they bought. I did a years worth of research before buying mine so i knew how to do everything when i got it.

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

StrategicMods
07-20-2016, 06:38 PM #3
So I am uncertain of where to go to get a Cex and Dex PS3 I've been looking through eBay and what not and I am a little eh
What should I do ?

like the above 2 said know what u r doing and buy a ps3 on 3.55 because they are generally cheaper than buying a jailbroken console, i mean that was easiest for me and thats what i did
07-20-2016, 06:47 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
What should I do ?

Learn before anything. Lots to learn.
07-29-2016, 03:04 PM #5
Thanks everyone for the help , I am still currently looking and will focus my efforts on a 3.55 because it seems like a cheaper and better choice ! I've been doing a lot of research and what not so I think I will be okay !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo