07-24-2016, 07:20 PM #1
StrategicMods
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do offsets differ for certain region codes or are they the same? example would the BLUS version of a game have different offsets than the BLES version of the game? I'm coding a tool and I need to know.
07-24-2016, 07:25 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by StrategicMods View Post
Do offsets differ for certain region codes or are they the same? example would the BLUS version of a game have different offsets than the BLES version of the game? I'm coding a tool and I need to know.

Most games have different offsets for different regions. But some games do share them such as The Last of Us.
07-24-2016, 07:38 PM #3
StrategicMods
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Most games have different offsets for different regions. But some games do share them such as The Last of Us.

I need BLUS30578 Red Dead Redemption GOTY 1.01 offsets. Pretty damn complicated to find, are they hidden in a pastebin somewhere? (the only ones I could find were BLES01294)
Last edited by StrategicMods ; 07-24-2016 at 07:41 PM.
07-24-2016, 07:43 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I need BLUS30578 Red Dead Redemption GOTY 1.01 offsets. Pretty damn complicated to find, are they hidden in a pastebin somewhere? (the only ones I could find were BLES01294)

I don't believe they share the same offsets, I'm pretty sure back when I had a tool be made for it. You're gonna have to figure it out on you're own though.
07-24-2016, 07:48 PM #5
StrategicMods
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I don't believe they share the same offsets, I'm pretty sure back when I had a tool be made for it. You're gonna have to figure it out on you're own though.

But it's not a game like Minecraft where I have 12 gold and I can find it in netcheat or HxD how should I go about?
07-24-2016, 07:52 PM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
But it's not a game like Minecraft where I have 12 gold and I can find it in netcheat or HxD how should I go about?

Don't ask me. I don't deal with this sort of stuff. I just know some basics. But Netcheat won't find much. You want debugger.
07-24-2016, 07:54 PM #7
StrategicMods
Pokemon Trainer
You can close this thread. I figured it out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo