07-29-2016, 05:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been looking all over for variations on this mostly because I am wanting to know if you data transfer say from the CFW that has the modded Mw3 eboot over to the OFW would it just ignore it ? What are the limitations
07-29-2016, 11:34 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by IKenshi View Post
I've been looking all over for variations on this mostly because I am wanting to know if you data transfer say from the CFW that has the modded Mw3 eboot over to the OFW would it just ignore it ? What are the limitations

Ofw can't read modded eboots.
07-30-2016, 05:10 AM #3
Okay I just needed like confirmation , because like I knew it wasn't possible but for some reason I was like oh hey maybe it is possible
07-30-2016, 07:11 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Okay I just needed like confirmation , because like I knew it wasn't possible but for some reason I was like oh hey maybe it is possible

For sure, has your question been answered?
07-30-2016, 10:39 AM #5
Yeah pretty much ... Just one / a few more questions in a question lol . So I am getting my CFW next week do I instantly go to 4.80.1 ? What's your opinion ?And if I don't have a laptop of my own and I say inject a BO2 menu after connecting from Ccapi will it go away when I disconnect from CCAPi because if I need to get a laptop (which would be a smart move) it won't be a problem
07-30-2016, 10:53 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Yeah pretty much ... Just one / a few more questions in a question lol . So I am getting my CFW next week do I instantly go to 4.80.1 ? What's your opinion ?And if I don't have a laptop of my own and I say inject a BO2 menu after connecting from Ccapi will it go away when I disconnect from CCAPi because if I need to get a laptop (which would be a smart move) it won't be a problem

You'll want a PC for modding and it'll remove once you exit the game.

For beginners, you can follow my tut:

You must login or register to view this content.

Anything else make sure you quote me back!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo