07-31-2016, 01:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This has never really been a problem for me, but I've been having issues connecting to GTA V online servers, so I thought it was something to do with my internet, so I reset my router and went back on GTA and the error still occured, I tested my internet connection and it says everything was succeeded. I rebooted my PS3 and I installed another CFW, I was on 4.75.3 REBUG D-REX and went to 4.75.1. I've reinstalled this fw multiple times it still doesn't work. When I first boot up my PS3 on another CFW it says LV2 Kernel and Target Type are both DEX, then when I reboot LV2 Kernel changes to CEX and when I try to change it back to DEX it says "Incompatible firmware version or an error has occured".*
Also when I sign out, I try to sign back in and it comes up with an error code, I researched it and it's due to "Low network memory".
And... My PS3 freezes quite frequently I exited Rebug Toolbox and this happened. You must login or register to view this content.

I'm honestly confused on what to do here, any help would be appreciated.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-31-2016, 01:42 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Zerxhh
This has never really been a problem for me, but I've been having issues connecting to GTA V online servers, so I thought it was something to do with my internet, so I reset my router and went back on GTA and the error still occured, I tested my internet connection and it says everything was succeeded. I rebooted my PS3 and I installed another CFW, I was on 4.75.3 REBUG D-REX and went to 4.75.1. I've reinstalled this fw multiple times it still doesn't work. When I first boot up my PS3 on another CFW it says LV2 Kernel and Target Type are both DEX, then when I reboot LV2 Kernel changes to CEX and when I try to change it back to DEX it says "Incompatible firmware version or an error has occured".*
Also when I sign out, I try to sign back in and it comes up with an error code, I researched it and it's due to "Low network memory".
And... My PS3 freezes quite frequently I exited Rebug Toolbox and this happened. You must login or register to view this content.

I'm honestly confused on what to do here, any help would be appreciated.

First off, go back to .3 as .1 is very buggy and not nearly as stable. Second, your CFW is not the issue. It's GTA. Third, are you disabling sys calls or using OFW Mode?
07-31-2016, 01:50 AM #3
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
First off, go back to .3 as .1 is very buggy and not nearly as stable. Second, your CFW is not the issue. It's GTA. Third, are you disabling sys calls or using OFW Mode?

I'm not using OFW Mode or disabling sys calls, I actually forgot to disable them seeing as I've changed my CID. Oh and if this means anything, I'm using serendipity.
Last edited by Zerxhh- ; 07-31-2016 at 01:59 AM.
07-31-2016, 03:09 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I'm not using OFW Mode or disabling sys calls, I actually forgot to disable them seeing as I've changed my CID. Oh and if this means anything, I'm using serendipity.

Then in that case your flashes may be corrupted, you should remake them with IDPS Set and convert over again. Also make sure you update your toolbox. All should work then.
07-31-2016, 10:37 AM #5
Then in that case your flashes may be corrupted, you should remake them with IDPS Set and convert over again. Also make sure you update your toolbox. All should work then.

Never done this before could you possibly post a tutorial please?
07-31-2016, 11:04 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Never done this before could you possibly post a tutorial please?

I could guide you via Skype if you'd like?
07-31-2016, 11:20 AM #7
I could guide you via Skype if you'd like?

Sure thing my skype is ZerxhhOfficial
I also have an elgato to make things easier.
07-31-2016, 11:32 AM #8
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Since the conversation is being taken to Skype i'll go ahead and close this. :stop:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo