12-23-2016, 02:58 PM #1
Daized
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After messing around a bit, just wondering if I'm missing anything obvious. Staying away from patch & ninja cos frankly I don't trust them so just spoofing seems easier... any preferred & tested methods I might not be aware of? Thanks folks
12-23-2016, 03:01 PM #2
Originally posted by Daized View Post
After messing around a bit, just wondering if I'm missing anything obvious. Staying away from patch & ninja cos frankly I don't trust them so just spoofing seems easier... any preferred & tested methods I might not be aware of? Thanks folks

I use PSNPatch for disabling syscalls, CCAPI for setting CID, and SENEnabler for going online.
12-23-2016, 03:02 PM #3
Spoofing and "Deleting History" Are 2 Totally Different Things Here Pal! Use PSNinja and Stay Offline For Using Homebrew and You Will Be Just Fine, PSNPatch Is just a way for users to set an OFW IDPS And "Spoof" Like PSNinja Does! If You Want To Spoof To Go Online, You Need To Tell Us What Firmware You Are On!
12-23-2016, 03:04 PM #4
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I use PSNPatch for disabling syscalls, CCAPI for setting CID, and SENEnabler for going online.

This Would Work Along With What I Said seb5594
12-23-2016, 03:41 PM #5
Daized
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by That1Modder View Post
Spoofing and "Deleting History" Are 2 Totally Different Things Here Pal! Use PSNinja and Stay Offline For Using Homebrew and You Will Be Just Fine, PSNPatch Is just a way for users to set an OFW IDPS And "Spoof" Like PSNinja Does! If You Want To Spoof To Go Online, You Need To Tell Us What Firmware You Are On!

I should have probably added that the firmware's 4.78 dex cobra 7.3, this is kinda a nw one on me since psn have patched the old cid method so making sure I safeguard as much as pos, I really didn't care much before & my own faultfor not lookin into it a bit more. Have got SENEnabler but tbh don't know how to use & all I can find is spanish vids for some reason lol. Not a great week so far but eh things happen. Thanks Smile
12-23-2016, 03:45 PM #6
Originally posted by Daized View Post
I should have probably added that the firmware's 4.78 dex cobra 7.3, this is kinda a nw one on me since psn have patched the old cid method so making sure I safeguard as much as pos, I really didn't care much before & my own faultfor not lookin into it a bit more. Have got SENEnabler but tbh don't know how to use & all I can find is spanish vids for some reason lol. Not a great week so far but eh things happen. Thanks Smile

It's Ok Man, Mine isn't anymore either, and first of all I can let you know you should go to 4.70.1 Rebug DEX, I've been on that firmware for over 5 years and NEVER been banned once! No Trouble loading games, no MM trouble, no error code error, no nothing! Or you can check out my post here You must login or register to view this content.
12-23-2016, 06:24 PM #7
SolidSRK
Little One
Psn patch has kept me safe for over a year and that's even when I used to be a dick on gta blowing all up Smile nice guy now Kryptus
12-23-2016, 08:52 PM #8
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Hey but on another i post i saw that you're on 4.78 DEX ? So why do you even use SENEnabler when you're on a DEX firmware?
12-24-2016, 10:22 PM #9
Daized
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Yolo
Hey but on another i post i saw that you're on 4.78 DEX ? So why do you even use SENEnabler when you're on a DEX firmware?

rookie mistake I'm afraid, thought it did something different.. I blame the eggnog
12-28-2016, 06:57 AM #10
Here's a way i have been spoofing my DEX CFW without using PSN patch or PSNinja. been using it for about 6 months now and haven't been banned.

1.) While signed out, make sure you have your internet connection disabled in your network settings, and also make sure that your auto sign-in box when you go to sign in is checked off. Awesome face
Once you've done that, head into Rebug Toolbox and scroll over to Utilities. scroll down to the bottom on "Change Target ID" and switch to EID5: 84 (CEX).

2.) load up your game through webMAN or MultiMAN.

3.) Press triangle+R2 simultaneously to disable CFW syscalls and delete all history files.

4.) head back over to your network settings and enable your internet connection and then sign in.

I learned this off a friend of mine before when i kept having banned accounts every week lol. But hopefully this helps. Oh, and I've still been using the original CID.
And as a matter of fact, i even deleted PSNPatch and PSNinja off my system since i don't need them lol. So [MENTION]Daized[/MENTION], you're better off spending under 5 minutes using this pre sign-in process to spoof your system rather than mess with two separate homebrew apps just to spoof your CFW.
Last edited by DeathMetalModz6 ; 12-28-2016 at 08:56 AM.

The following user thanked DeathMetalModz6 for this useful post:

Sinister

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo