Post: Executing controller buttons via RTM (ccapi or tmapi)
12-24-2016, 11:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

I've been searching google for a while now and I can't really find what I'm looking for.
I'd like to know if there is a way to send a string of code via RTM which makes the ps3 think you pressed a certain button on the controller.

So for instance: when my game in the XMB is highlighted, I'd send a press X button command via RTM and the game would start up. (Useless example but it's to give a better idea.)

Maybe this is manually possible by using netcheat or something similar?

Thanks in advance
12-25-2016, 02:59 AM #2
United
Big Sister
Originally posted by OPZ View Post
Hello NGU

I've been searching google for a while now and I can't really find what I'm looking for.
I'd like to know if there is a way to send a string of code via RTM which makes the ps3 think you pressed a certain button on the controller.

So for instance: when my game in the XMB is highlighted, I'd send a press X button command via RTM and the game would start up. (Useless example but it's to give a better idea.)

Maybe this is manually possible by using netcheat or something similar?

Thanks in advance

This sounds dope af. I was always wondering if this were to be possible, myself. Sorry, but I am no use to you. I just wanted to agree with your post lol. Someone should find out if this is possible or not.
12-25-2016, 05:24 AM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo