Post: PS3 Sign in Error (8002A224) with Spoofed Console ID.
12-30-2016, 05:54 PM #1
xfourteen
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, my real PS3 IDPS (Console ID), and PSID got banned months ago, so I bought a new IDPS to spoof it to, it was working well weeks ago till now, and now it's resulting in sign in error in PSN - 8002A224, I googled it about and found a way to, using Rebug Toolbox, I forgot to say, I was in 4.80 Rebug spoofed with latest Sen Enabler but with this error I tried updating to latest available Rebug 4.81.1, okay, I tried using Rebug Toolbox setting IDPS to CEX, but nothing, as I said, I think this option is valuable to real IDPS and mine's unfortunately banned, so how can I fix this with a new IDPS rather than original which is banned? Another thing, I tried IDPSet but unfortunately it almost bricked my console, because it changed all correctly, IDPS AND PSID, but Toggle QA functions were all disabled and I was unable to downgrade and enabling Cobra features in Rebug Toolbox it was not rebooting or simply booting, I think all CFW functions weren't working properly, then all I had to do was using the IDPSet 3.55 in 4.81 because it has features to load ids from file in USB, then I used it to restore my IDPS and PSID, after done all is working well as before but PSN Sign In error persists. I don't know what to do. It should be a new PSN fix for blocking CFW users or it's my console? I detected new GTA 5 update for PS3 1.27 contains a hotlink protection for cfw users, resulting in separating all cfw users who uses mod menus from ofw users, I fixed installing a new mod menu Happy for 1.27.
12-30-2016, 05:59 PM #2
Originally posted by xfourteen View Post
Hi, my real PS3 IDPS (Console ID), and PSID got banned months ago, so I bought a new IDPS to spoof it to, it was working well weeks ago till now, and now it's resulting in sign in error in PSN - 8002A224, I googled it about and found a way to, using Rebug Toolbox, I forgot to say, I was in 4.80 Rebug spoofed with latest Sen Enabler but with this error I tried updating to latest available Rebug 4.81.1, okay, I tried using Rebug Toolbox setting IDPS to CEX, but nothing, as I said, I think this option is valuable to real IDPS and mine's unfortunately banned, so how can I fix this with a new IDPS rather than original which is banned? Another thing, I tried IDPSet but unfortunately it almost bricked my console, because it changed all correctly, IDPS AND PSID, but Toggle QA functions were all disabled and I was unable to downgrade and enabling Cobra features in Rebug Toolbox it was not rebooting or simply booting, I think all CFW functions weren't working properly, then all I had to do was using the IDPSet 3.55 in 4.81 because it has features to load ids from file in USB, then I used it to restore my IDPS and PSID, after done all is working well as before but PSN Sign In error persists. I don't know what to do. It should be a new PSN fix for blocking CFW users or it's my console? I detected new GTA 5 update for PS3 1.27 contains a hotlink protection for cfw users, resulting in separating all cfw users who uses mod menus from ofw users, I fixed installing a new mod menu Happy for 1.27.

You bought a fake/shared cid.
12-30-2016, 08:36 PM #3
xfourteen
Save Point
I used a cid generator, probably it has something to do with the error. I will buy a private cid as soon as possible. Or I'll simply generate another that works. Lemme ask you, a working cid does it not fail to sign in psn?
12-30-2016, 09:28 PM #4
Originally posted by xfourteen View Post
I used a cid generator.

Like said, fake cid.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo