Post: how doi remove my CFW from my JB ps3 and reinstall it?
02-13-2017, 01:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I used pnspatch and somehow my cfw doesn't work now. cant load games or anything so im seeing if removing cfw and reinstalling it would help how do I do that?
02-17-2017, 11:31 AM #11
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by HAREMKINGJAKE View Post
I haven't tried it wheres the link?

Webman is already included in Rebug CFW's as of late.

If you want to enable it simply go into Rebug Toolbox and toggle Cobra mode to on and enable Webman followed by a simple restart and voila done.

Just go to the Game column and just below app_home you will see Webman.

It loads games the same way as other backup managers but makes using them easier.

If it makes it any easier here is a video from YouTube just turn the volume down as it is rather loud.

You must login or register to view this content.

If your using an external HDD or USB drive for your games make sure to go into Webman settings and refresh/rescan the database and restart the PS3 so that it can locate everything. If you remove the drive then plug it back into the PS3 before powering it on so that it does not need to be rescanned.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 02-17-2017 at 11:38 AM.
02-18-2017, 01:10 AM #12
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Webman is already included in Rebug CFW's as of late.

If you want to enable it simply go into Rebug Toolbox and toggle Cobra mode to on and enable Webman followed by a simple restart and voila done.

Just go to the Game column and just below app_home you will see Webman.

It loads games the same way as other backup managers but makes using them easier.

If it makes it any easier here is a video from YouTube just turn the volume down as it is rather loud.

You must login or register to view this content.

If your using an external HDD or USB drive for your games make sure to go into Webman settings and refresh/rescan the database and restart the PS3 so that it can locate everything. If you remove the drive then plug it back into the PS3 before powering it on so that it does not need to be rescanned.

I think i got irisman working
02-18-2017, 01:13 AM #13
now when isignin it says accesstosonyfrom this console has been banned
02-19-2017, 12:52 PM #14
Kronos
Former Staff

yup that would mean u have been CID banned, you are going to need a new CID.
02-19-2017, 01:59 PM #15
The_Gazra
League Champion

Yeah as Kronos has pointed out it means you will need to acquire a new CID.

Unfortunately I don't think I am able to say where you can get a hold of them from as NGU does not allow CID talk.
02-19-2017, 09:33 PM #16
I already got it but now I sign in and go on gta when I try togoonline it says rockstar unavlaible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo