04-27-2017, 06:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have a ps3 fat with 4.81 rebug cfw, both my psn and console have been banned, i bought unbanned psid and idps and used irisman to spoof them, but when set new idps(console id) got message :invalid idps, as for psid sets up ok, is it possible that psn or sony is blocking from setting up new idps by using my mac or ip address, i dont know much about this stuff but any help would be appriciated
04-27-2017, 10:41 PM #2
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by intel402 View Post
i have a ps3 fat with 4.81 rebug cfw, both my psn and console have been banned, i bought unbanned psid and idps and used irisman to spoof them, but when set new idps(console id) got message :invalid idps, as for psid sets up ok, is it possible that psn or sony is blocking from setting up new idps by using my mac or ip address, i dont know much about this stuff but any help would be appriciated

Just change it with webman setup... Make sure both the Idps/psid boxes are check after you put in the new idps/psid click save and restart your console done.
04-28-2017, 06:02 AM #3
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
Ive seen this issue before and honestly, i dont know what causes this to happen, but here are tips to help you:

Make sure the IDPS and PSID are REAL. Compare them to other PSID's and IDPS which you can find almost anywhere. Ensure the CID is 32 characters long, if it isnt, contact the seller. I hope this helped.
04-28-2017, 04:05 PM #4
thanks
04-28-2017, 04:06 PM #5
it worked, thanks a lot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo