05-02-2017, 09:42 AM #1
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

I recently downgraded a PS3, then converted to Dex and installed Rebug 4.75!

Upon signing in psn it throws an error code, the same error when a cid is banned ( ends with 224 )

HOWEVER, after converting to Cex and installing the 4.81 spoofer signing into psn is not an issue, with the original cid.

I have tried a few of the debug settings on the console e.g. Single/dual settings, boot mode etc with no success.

I have Cobra + Webman enabled, but that should not be the issue because my personal PS3 has Dex + webman + cobra mode and signing into psn works fine.

Any advise why this might be occurring?
05-02-2017, 09:59 AM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by JZY View Post
Hi

I recently downgraded a PS3, then converted to Dex and installed Rebug 4.75!

Upon signing in psn it throws an error code, the same error when a cid is banned ( ends with 224 )

HOWEVER, after converting to Cex and installing the 4.81 spoofer signing into psn is not an issue, with the original cid.

I have tried a few of the debug settings on the console e.g. Single/dual settings, boot mode etc with no success.

I have Cobra + Webman enabled, but that should not be the issue because my personal PS3 has Dex + webman + cobra mode and signing into psn works fine.

Any advise why this might be occurring?

Try connecting to your PS3 with CCAPI.

Head to the bit where you change your CID & just re-set it to your current one.
05-02-2017, 11:06 AM #3
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
[QUhOTE=Sparrow;7194914]Try connecting to your PS3 with CCAPI.

Head to the bit where you change your CID & just re-set it to your current one.[/QUOTE]
ohhhh yes, I remember we had to this back on PS3ITA, works, thanks for informing me.

Question answered: thread can be closed.
05-02-2017, 11:11 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by JZY View Post
[QUhOTE=Sparrow;7194914]Try connecting to your PS3 with CCAPI.

Head to the bit where you change your CID & just re-set it to your current one.

ohhhh yes, I remember we had to this back on PS3ITA, works, thanks for informing me.

Question answered: thread can be closed.[/QUOTE]

its cos u had an invalid CID, often occurs when DEX changes ur CID into a dex CID. just set CIDs with CCAPI and it should stop this.

Thread Closed per OP request.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo