06-07-2017, 12:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); in the debug menu i accidently turned on Debugging Station and now everytime i turn on my dex it Shows a Grey Screen with my ip adress my mac adress etc. on it and i dont know how to Close it.

i think i pressed some Thing wrong in my debug Settings under the section boot mode

i tried to reinstall cfw and formatating my ps3. didnt work

please help me if you know the solution to this Problem

thanks
Last edited by mbupscb ; 06-07-2017 at 03:09 PM.
06-07-2017, 03:53 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by mbupscb View Post
in the debug menu i accidently turned on Debugging Station and now everytime i turn on my dex it Shows a Grey Screen with my ip adress my mac adress etc. on it and i dont know how to Close it.

i think i pressed some Thing wrong in my debug Settings under the section boot mode

i tried to reinstall cfw and formatating my ps3. didnt work

please help me if you know the solution to this Problem

thanks

Connect to target manager, right click on your ps3 and reset it in "system software mode".
06-07-2017, 04:02 PM #3
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Connect to target manager, right click on your ps3 and reset it in "system software mode".

i cant see my xmb and i dont know what target maneger is
06-07-2017, 04:37 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by mbupscb View Post
i cant see my xmb and i dont know what target maneger is

Just read on google, someone said resetting video settings can work to get you out of this. It wouldn't hurt if you want to try before looking into target manager..
You can reset video settings like this:

Press and hold the power button to turn on the console. You should hear 1 beep on initial startup, and then it will follow with one more beep, in which case you can let go of the power button
Video settings should be reset and it will now display default component 420p, unless you have an hdmi cable plugged in.

If that doesn't work, you can google some things that might work(like reinstalling cfw might, but I don't want to recommend it because I do not know), but target manager will definitely fix this...

1. Download Target Manager and install it to your PC You must login or register to view this content.
2. In Target Manager, click "file" and then "add target"
3. Name the ps3 whatever you want, and underneath select "debugging station (DECHA00J,DECHa00a,DECHJ00J,DECHJ00A), click next
4. Click the 3 dots button next to your ps3's name and scan for your ps3's IP
5. Once it's found, right click and add it as a target.

try to connect to your ps3. If target manager shows you have successfully connected, then you can right click on your target ps3, go to reset mode, and change the option to reset in "system software mode"

if you need any more help, just ask.
06-07-2017, 04:57 PM #5
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Just read on google, someone said resetting video settings can work to get you out of this. It wouldn't hurt if you want to try before looking into target manager..
You can reset video settings like this:

Press and hold the power button to turn on the console. You should hear 1 beep on initial startup, and then it will follow with one more beep, in which case you can let go of the power button
Video settings should be reset and it will now display default component 420p, unless you have an hdmi cable plugged in.

If that doesn't work, you can google some things that might work(like reinstalling cfw might, but I don't want to recommend it because I do not know), but target manager will definitely fix this...

1. Download Target Manager and install it to your PC You must login or register to view this content.
2. In Target Manager, click "file" and then "add target"
3. Name the ps3 whatever you want, and underneath select "debugging station (DECHA00J,DECHa00a,DECHJ00J,DECHJ00A), click next
4. Click the 3 dots button next to your ps3's name and scan for your ps3's IP
5. Once it's found, right click and add it as a target.

try to connect to your ps3. If target manager shows you have successfully connected, then you can right click on your target ps3, go to reset mode, and change the option to reset in "system software mode"

if you need any more help, just ask.

wow man you are the best. thank you so much for helping. i did it with target Manager and it worked

The following user thanked mbupscb for this useful post:

Dro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo