09-13-2017, 06:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a rebug 4.81.1 REX ps3 sitting on DEX that is constantly getting error code 8002A224 whenever i try to sign in on psn. I have tried next to every tutorial out there to gain access to SEN/PSN but nothing seems to work, any help?

HAVE TRIED :
webman setting for idps/psid spoofing
changing active PS3ID to spoof idps in lv2 mem
using SEN Enabler 6.0.4/PSNPatch 4.70.07 [stealth version] to spoof ofw 4.81 with PSNinja v4 and disabling cfw Syscalls before signing in
have also tried using a banned CID from a website with Console Manager (CCAPI 2.70) and had gotten an entirely different message about that CID being banned so i don't think that my CID is banned but not sure

along with any combination i could find around without any luck, i'll just constantly get this error code when signing in no matter what I try. Any help with this would be great
Last edited by xX-Radical-Xx ; 09-13-2017 at 06:35 AM.
09-13-2017, 07:01 AM #11
Originally posted by AerialOnDex View Post
Hate to tell you man, but you gotta get a new cid. Sorry.

ah hell, well thanks bud that cleared up one of my questions in this section
09-13-2017, 07:06 AM #12
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Xx View Post
ah hell, well thanks bud that cleared up one of my questions in this section

No problem man, I would give you a free one but I only got one. Unless you dont care about sharing cause I'll share with you... I dont really care about mine getting banned
09-13-2017, 07:11 AM #13
Originally posted by AerialOnDex View Post
No problem man, I would give you a free one but I only got one. Unless you dont care about sharing cause I'll share with you... I dont really care about mine getting banned

I might talk to you later but i'll put that offer in my back pocket for now thanks, that's sort of my feeling about driving someone else's car, if anything happens it's on me
09-13-2017, 07:14 AM #14
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
I might talk to you later but i'll put that offer in my back pocket for now thanks, that's sort of my feeling about driving someone else's car, if anything happens it's on me

Nah m8 if anything happens it's my fault lol I gave it to you lol but for real man I dont really care I have money to buy another one

The following user thanked AerialOnDex for this useful post:

xX-Radical-Xx
09-13-2017, 07:17 AM #15
Alright man if you're sure pm me
09-13-2017, 07:22 AM #16
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
Alright man if you're sure pm me

Kk man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.