Post: Running specific game is restarting my ps3 and taking me to recovery mode (FIXED!!!!)
10-02-2017, 01:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So after 3 months thought of play, some games on my JB PS3 at it was just laying around catching dust. I updated everything I got installed like webMan, Rebug and isisman. So after that, I was reading some of the "fun features" that rebug*software does and read about unlocking trophies. So I unlocked couple of trophies for BO2 and Dynasty warrior 8 XL. And after that I started Bo2 and I*kept on getting error of trophy, not sync and all, and the fix I found was to delete trophy and I did but now what happening is that when I run BO2 it just restart my PS3 and takes into recovery mode in which you know I have two choices install a software 2.70 or later or restart. It's only been happening with BO2. I have tested other games and they run flawlessly. I have removed the game and re-installed it 3 times now still no luck.* I have no idea what causing it but if you do a help would be great!
thanks
-CSB

Edit - It's fixed please remove this thread. I restored my system. Sorry for the hassle.
Last edited by CSBGAMEASH ; 10-02-2017 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Fixed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo