05-25-2019, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); please help me
05-26-2019, 12:01 AM #2
Nobody just posts DEX sprx files and then you need to convert them to CEX. Do you mean convert CEX to DEX because you're getting the wording backwards? Either way, still doesn't matter. I don't recall if TrueAncestor has a thing for SPRX files, but E/S/S/S/E Resigner does. Use the option to resign a sprx file, and half-way through the decrypted prx file will be present in the resigned sprx files folder. Grab that file, and treat it like a normal decrypted elf file and use fself to convert it to DEX.

If you really do need dex to cex, same process. Treat it like a normal EBOOT.BIN. The only time you need to do anything special is when you decrypt it from a game's disk for the 1st time, and then you can freely do the same encrypt/decrypt stuff you would like an EBOOt.BIN from there.
Last edited by y8rz3l56ye2n8q ; 05-26-2019 at 12:04 AM.
05-26-2019, 02:32 AM #3
Originally posted by y8rz3l56ye2n8q View Post
Nobody just posts DEX sprx files and then you need to convert them to CEX. Do you mean convert CEX to DEX because you're getting the wording backwards? Either way, still doesn't matter. I don't recall if TrueAncestor has a thing for SPRX files, but E/S/S/S/E Resigner does. Use the option to resign a sprx file, and half-way through the decrypted prx file will be present in the resigned sprx files folder. Grab that file, and treat it like a normal decrypted elf file and use fself to convert it to DEX.

If you really do need dex to cex, same process. Treat it like a normal EBOOT.BIN. The only time you need to do anything special is when you decrypt it from a game's disk for the 1st time, and then you can freely do the same encrypt/decrypt stuff you would like an EBOOt.BIN from there.

k thx ill try it
05-26-2019, 03:24 AM #4
Originally posted by y8rz3l56ye2n8q View Post

well not work, i tried to decrypt sprx then resign it to CEX and put the .sprx to tmp folder and menu not loaded
05-26-2019, 12:54 PM #5
If it is somebody's custom made menu, I have no idea of how those work or if they require debug dex features to work. That's your thing to figure out there. I've just done it for games that normally use them like Okami or Tales Of Symphonia.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo