10-17-2008, 09:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sooo helping my friend make a lagswitch and we hit a snag. Seems that when he is in a game he can have both the green wire /or the orange wire completely disconnected he could stay connected to game. Needless to say flipping a lag switch did absolutely nothing (since all the switch does is disconnect the signal).

Anyone know whats up? If he has is disconnected anywhere but game it dcs him though.

Julian
10-18-2008, 12:25 AM #2
i have no clue bud. look it up on you tube or google it if you cant find the answer here
01-12-2009, 08:01 PM #3
well for 1 did you hook it up in the right place on your setup? try this: take your lag switch wire and hook it up to your modem and connect it to your ethernet port on your router, THEN take a regular ethernet cord and put it in a regular port on the router and connect it to the ps3. tis will guarantee work as this is the only way i know to apply a lagswitch. if you did this way then try only using 1 wire to lag from meaning dont use both green and orange use one or the other, my choice id go with orange.!
01-12-2009, 08:26 PM #4
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
he must have strange type of ethernet cable. i recommend he gets a new one.
01-12-2009, 08:42 PM #5
soccer2468
Save Point
Spandex, so u take the lag switch plug it in the modem then plug the other end in the router. Then u take a regular ethernet cable plug it in a router port then connect it to the ps3. How do u get ur internet and phone because theres only 1 ethernet port on the modem. So pretty much while ur laggn u dont have internet or phone, right.
01-12-2009, 08:54 PM #6
Wow im apalled at the sheer amount of people on these boards who are dishonest glitchers and lagswitchers. Its horrible guys common grow sum skillzzerz n git gud
01-13-2009, 04:55 AM #7
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
Originally posted by darks1d3soldado View Post
Wow im apalled at the sheer amount of people on these boards who are dishonest glitchers and lagswitchers. Its horrible guys common grow sum skillzzerz n git gud

im honestly not really sure what you mean. explain?
01-14-2009, 01:52 AM #8
Deadkiller
Bounty hunter
Yea I had the same problem just keep restarting the xbox tryin both wires at least 5 times. This worked for me.
01-14-2009, 01:54 AM #9
soccer2468
Save Point
Could someone plz tell me how to stop my lag switch from automatically logging me out or answer my question about wat spandex said. I use it for my ps3 on mgo2, could someone plz help me? I will try wat he said and tell u results soon.
Last edited by soccer2468 ; 01-14-2009 at 01:57 AM.
01-16-2009, 03:28 PM #10
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
Originally posted by soccer2468 View Post
Could someone plz tell me how to stop my lag switch from automatically logging me out or answer my question about wat spandex said. I use it for my ps3 on mgo2, could someone plz help me? I will try wat he said and tell u results soon.

get a cheap switch, and plug your lag switch in before it. a linksys 5-port switch is only like $25, but it will allow you to lag for 10-20 sec, depending on your cable length.

(s)=lag switch

modem------router-------------(s)---switch-----ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo