03-09-2010, 12:25 PM #1
CrazyTurk
I OwN CuS I DonAtE
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ave you ever felt that the PS3 controllers weren’t as good as the Xbox 360’s and always wanted to play Call of Duty using the precise analog sticks of the Xbox 360 controller?
Well now you can!
A company called XCM has announced a new adaptor which will allow the crossover conversion to enable you to use a 360 controller on the PS3. The 360 controllers are renowned for their trigger buttons and I personally think this could enhance certain gameplay controllers, especially FPS games.

The XCM Cross Battle Adapter is a USB device which plugs straight into your PS3 and then all you need to do it pop your 360 controller into the adapter and away you go!! You can also go Old Skool with the adapter as it has the added bonus of………rapid fire! Choose the button of your choice of whip Call of Duty: World at War or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare into your PS3 and set your M1 Grand or Desert Eagle to rapid fire and watch your enemies cower at your knees.

You must login or register to view this content.

The Link To Buy The Addaptor is here

also
You must login or register to view this content. nbut they are out of stock

Compatible with all PS 3™ consoles and models.
Plug and play
- Supports Rumble
- Built in Combo attack function on 5 Memory Buttons - Program upto 20 button combos to a single button to pull off devastating moves at will!
- Enables Rapid Fire / Turbo on Wired Xbox 360™, Original Xbox™ and PS 3™ controllers when connected to your PS 3™ console.
- Supports PS3™ sixaxis games
- Supports 2 stick analog tilt functionality of the Xbox 360™ controller on the PS 3™
- User controller Rapid Fire / Turbo firing rates (High Speed, Medium Speed, Off)
- Supports wired Xbox 360™ controller,PS 3™ controller and Original Xbox™ controller on PS 3™ console.

The XCM K.O. Gear has three main functions:

- Use a wired Xbox 1 or Xbox 360 controller on your Playstation 3
- Create combo attacks and assign them to any button. Up to 20 button combos can be created and assign to 5 memory buttons.
- Rapid Fire/Turbo function for all controllers buttons

ALSO HERE A VID

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxF4GDxKS30"]YouTube- XCM cross battle adapter how to connect guide[/ame]

PLEASE REP IF YOU THINK ITS GOOD OR HELPFUL
Last edited by CrazyTurk ; 03-09-2010 at 12:30 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to CrazyTurk for this useful post:

@ndy, bmxrcodol04, Jayy, KrazyHD, Leviathan, Lydens Hoe. G3T, The-Don, TMAN242, xScreamo!
03-14-2010, 02:06 PM #29
~pocketemo~
Ex-Console Gamer
You got it backwards man people want it the other way round.

I would never rape my poor ps3 with those big ugly clumsy controllers.

ps3 controllers for xbox yes but the number one thing I love about the ps3 is it controllers.
03-14-2010, 02:10 PM #30
CrazyTurk
I OwN CuS I DonAtE
guy i know ppl like the ps3 contoller but i play GBs and these xbox controller gives you a massive advantges over other...and its expensive because it has mods aswell, plus it is the best out there..i always buy the best
03-19-2010, 04:05 AM #31
Console
Keepin it real
Originally posted by JimErased View Post
Yeah but all PS3 controllers have sixaxis, xbox don't! :p

yup haha Smile
03-19-2010, 02:04 PM #32
I've just bought this! 40£ including the wired xbox controller!

It's amazing! And the rapid fire function is just sexy.
03-21-2010, 06:10 PM #33
#Sonic
Gym leader
I'm buying this for my Xbox 360 when I get it (there's also one to use ps3 controllers on the 360, that's why) and then I'll get the xbox £100 cheaper from my cousin Smile
03-22-2010, 05:13 PM #34
this is awsome! if i had 360 controllers i would buy one
03-22-2010, 05:21 PM #35
GrillaX
Error… Cat invasion!
I'd buy this for the turbo Smile
03-25-2010, 09:24 PM #36
TeaBagS
Do a barrel roll!
nice little buy!
03-26-2010, 10:13 AM #37
actually this mean i can use ps3 controller on xbox which is better !!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo