03-16-2010, 04:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Just before final boss battle. All characters close to max on 3 main diciplines.

Gamefaq posted a gamesave finally. I'm gonna try it out.

FF13 PS3 game save
Its the ps3 game save. I'm trying it in a bit.
Last edited by Wing-Echeplon ; 03-16-2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: its for ps3

The following 4 users say thank you to Wing-Echeplon for this useful post:

Bromod, Chaosfire, Da Only OG, halo reach
03-16-2010, 10:42 PM #11
well i found some tut online. but fkin xbox n ps3 save file r different. character values r different which suxs. I'm keep looking.
03-16-2010, 11:02 PM #12
gamer78
Save Point
Oh ok, Well I made the best of the situation. I'm on chapter 4 and I maxed out all my characters by farming for 5 hrs. Basically I defeating the same enemies with perfect scores. It shame that there is more interest in hexing the 360 version then the PS3 version. The 360 version has choppy video and is on 3 DVDs. Go figure. Where is the guy that made the MW2 fix checksum?
You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by Echeplon View Post
no it dont let u reset w gil n etc. even after game ends, dam save protect wont let u
save it. Meaning if u wanna see how this game ends this will let u do that.

After that bak to ur own save file =/

I had no luck w the save file, i tried changing a few things, but i dont know wat lines i gotta edit to have my psn name in there i guess or device id.
03-17-2010, 12:18 AM #13
well after a bit of working on diff things, i replaced the PFD and SPO files on the link i gave with my files and the ps3 let me copy it without a hitch. it didn't even give me a error! about copy protection.

Hope this helps out some of ya that are looking into this. the .dat file is giving me trouble. When i try to load it in game, the ps3 gives me error. I'm guessing i gotta find the device id thats hidden in dat file as well?
03-20-2010, 12:47 PM #14
Originally posted by Echeplon View Post
well after a bit of working on diff things, i replaced the PFD and SPO files on the link i gave with my files and the ps3 let me copy it without a hitch. it didn't even give me a error! about copy protection.

Hope this helps out some of ya that are looking into this. the .dat file is giving me trouble. When i try to load it in game, the ps3 gives me error. I'm guessing i gotta find the device id thats hidden in dat file as well?

you have to use PS3 sfo edit,but the programm isnt able jet to fix checksums,you have to fix the checksum somehow

sry for my english im from germanySmile
03-21-2010, 09:48 PM #15
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
The FF13 PS3 saved data is a .DAT file, and it's encrypted.

Proof: Go to a save point in-game and then save more than once. E.g. 3 saves. The only difference between these 3 saves is the playtime.
Then transfer these 3 saves to your PC and open em up with any hex-editor. You'll notice that every single byte between all 3 saves WILL be different to each other; none of them are the same.

It's encrypted. :(
03-22-2010, 12:02 AM #16
Originally posted by Vssiky View Post
The FF13 PS3 saved data is a .DAT file, and it's encrypted.

Proof: Go to a save point in-game and then save more than once. E.g. 3 saves. The only difference between these 3 saves is the playtime.
Then transfer these 3 saves to your PC and open em up with any hex-editor. You'll notice that every single byte between all 3 saves WILL be different to each other; none of them are the same.

It's encrypted. :(

yay they use 128bit encryption
03-28-2010, 11:24 PM #17
cyan
Gobble
Originally posted by blowngoat View Post
The save file is not encrypted but written in japanese and kanji to be me more exact.

but it doesn't suppose to change alot unless it's encrypted.
04-02-2010, 11:37 PM #18
can i use the save file if i play in australia :P
04-03-2010, 07:50 AM #19
Prob not as there are region formats. Check famefaq for a aus save.
I myself have very good game save for my account but it's us save. I
can almost beat the dam adamphontois or w/e w 5mil hp. After
5 hrs of messin aroun w weapons, I can bring him down to 1mil hp. The lil
suxer kills me easy though after that. U can get 100k cp per kill w 2x cp.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo