11-23-2008, 07:55 PM #1
fraz422
PS3 Guru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame="https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oO8hTotNvq8"]YouTube - how to download torrents to the ps3[/ame]

First go onto the old ps3 and start use the browser. Then go onto the torrent relay website - here You must login or register to view this content.

Ok go down to the bottom of the page and find a link that says Torrent Relay Full Client

Click it .

It will bring you to a new page click add torrent

ether use a mininova idea or online url. Rember you have to type out the url so i'm going to do a mininova id

Its usually the last few numbers at the end on the mininova url

ok So once you have entered the id and removed the space the ps3 automatically puts and the end click Get Id

It will bring you to a new page with the torrent you have selected. click the tick box and the click start torrent.

it will bring up the save as box . Like when your downloading something of the ps store. Click the sign wether it a picture sign , Music note sign , Or movie sign, It will automatically start to download. You can peform this in the background.

It will take some time but once complete it should be on your hdd and your welcome Winky Winky

Video uploading to youtube as we speak :P

hope you enjoyed it
Last edited by fraz422 ; 11-23-2008 at 10:55 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to fraz422 for this useful post:

drako4ever,
01-25-2009, 05:29 PM #29
fraz422
PS3 Guru
usually .MP3 .MP4 .JPG .AVI, There safe bets to stick with.
01-25-2009, 05:32 PM #30
That's good, now I know I can download my Anime and Music. Happy -- Thanks for the help man.
01-25-2009, 05:40 PM #31
fraz422
PS3 Guru
No problem. Hope you enjoy watching it on your PS3 Smile.
02-03-2009, 01:22 AM #32
HeadHunterM7
You Spin Me Right Round
for songs can i just plug my ipod shuffle into my ps3 and then download them?
02-03-2009, 01:34 AM #33
what is a torrent i dont understand can you please explain btw i like all your videos thanks a lot
02-03-2009, 03:01 PM #34
Torrent is a small file (around few kilobytes) with the suffix .torrent, which contains all the information needed to download a file the torrent was made for. That means it contains file names, their sizes, where to download from and so on. You can get torrents for almost anything on lots of web sites and torrent search engines.

Torrent is the most popular way of downloading large files, including movies and games (remember legality of downloading)

Downloading with a torrent is advantageous especially when downloading files, which are momentarily very popular and whitch lots of people are downloading. Because the more people download the file, the higher speed for everyone (see torrent principle).

* torrent is a file
* with torrents you can download almost everything on the net
* every file (or set of files) need to have an unique torrent file to download it
* to download anything through a torrent you need a torrent client

You probably already tried another ways of p2p sharing - torrent is just another method. The original BitTorrent client was written in Python and it has been made open-source. Thanks to that, we have a large variety of torrent clients today. Just choose which one you like.
02-06-2009, 01:55 AM #35
Sorry for this post but im new to all this. LEarning little by little. What is a TuT and what is it that you are trying to demonstrate on your video to all of us.
02-06-2009, 09:19 AM #36
fraz422
PS3 Guru
Originally posted by DanielDEMENTED View Post
Torrent is a small file (around few kilobytes) with the suffix .torrent, which contains all the information needed to download a file the torrent was made for. That means it contains file names, their sizes, where to download from and so on. You can get torrents for almost anything on lots of web sites and torrent search engines.

Torrent is the most popular way of downloading large files, including movies and games (remember legality of downloading)

Downloading with a torrent is advantageous especially when downloading files, which are momentarily very popular and whitch lots of people are downloading. Because the more people download the file, the higher speed for everyone (see torrent principle).

* torrent is a file
* with torrents you can download almost everything on the net
* every file (or set of files) need to have an unique torrent file to download it
* to download anything through a torrent you need a torrent client

You probably already tried another ways of p2p sharing - torrent is just another method. The original BitTorrent client was written in Python and it has been made open-source. Thanks to that, we have a large variety of torrent clients today. Just choose which one you like.

well basically a torrent is what he said , and I just made a tutorial on how to download them to your PS3
02-07-2009, 07:29 AM #37
killmerat
Bounty hunter
great so whats that thing for again lol??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo