05-26-2010, 12:51 AM #1
xPinnacle--
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to Make A PS3 Turbo Controller

1. Use the flathead screwdriver to remove the R2 button. This is just the plastic covering; it can be removed and popped back into place with no damage being done to the controller.

2. Remove the R1 button following the same instructions as in Step 1.

3. Remove the little circular piece of rubber from underneath the R1 button. Again, this action is reversible, so you do not have to worry about breaking the controller.

4. Locate and remove the circular rubber tab from underneath the R2 button.

5. Bend the paperclip into three sections about a half-inch long on each side. This should result in a U-shaped paperclip.

6. Bend the paperclip again, this time halfway up the vertical posts of the U-shaped paperclip. Think of two "7s" connected at the top by a horizontal bar.

7. Put the ends of the paperclip in each of the two holes that were created by removing the rubber tabs from Steps 3 and 4. Place it with the fat part of the paperclip coming off of the right side of the controller. This will allow your right hand to push down on the paperclip as if it were the R1 and R2 button together.
Last edited by xPinnacle-- ; 06-12-2010 at 09:37 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to xPinnacle-- for this useful post:

ρrodigyz, battman411, Da Only OG, DaenerysTargy, I_AM_3PIC, maxiime05, OPTIMISM, Reaper, xbadboyx929
06-06-2010, 07:23 PM #29
aric
New Kid
Holy shit guys the vid description even SAYS its fake
06-06-2010, 09:50 PM #30
xPinnacle--
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Spankme1 View Post
I did what the steps say and what im telling u is that u CANT remove the R2 button because it is attached to a little metal rod, if u did do this u would break off R2 completely and wouldnt be able to put it back on (for a ps3 controller)

Not really, i did it the other day. I took it all apart to mess around with the controller.
06-07-2010, 03:16 AM #31
lol i tried something similar but i failed and stuffed up my pad
06-07-2010, 04:25 AM #32
can you use these on MW2 anyways? thanks but i havent used mine since cod4 and im scared to even try it on mw2 :mad:
06-08-2010, 11:43 PM #33
This thread should be closed, I saw the video of it awhile ago... Even the "creator" said it was a fake.
06-09-2010, 12:28 AM #34
I'm sorry but I honestly don't think that this is true. For one it says its fake on the video, two you said I should shoot right about now,(if you were recording real time you wouldn't say that so I think the video is stolen) three the g3 is automatic in the campaign, 4 is that it only works as a regular trigger it won't repeat the trigger of the R1 button, 5 is that it would throw a grenade also. Nice try of "LolCatting" the video.:n:
06-09-2010, 09:51 PM #35
Default Avatar
xQuiiKz
i Lold, but if this was real it would seem that either you cant use the r button that you dont use for shooting, or it would try to rapid fire grenades lol.
06-09-2010, 09:59 PM #36
Magick
Save Point
sounds like a good way to break my controller if i screw up. :P
I'll probably try it when i can afford to pay for a new controller. just to be safe

Btw. Rapid fire nades would be 100% legit if you had more than 1 xD
06-09-2010, 11:40 PM #37
iiFaMoUzZ-
Little One
Error vids ?!?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo