07-19-2010, 10:21 PM #1
PAbrol
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://w"ww.youtube.com/watch?v=2yXZAGGO5rk"

Step 1:Software Downloads
---------------------------------------

Ok first download ATRAC 3 Codec and GoldWave 5.0

Links --- will post after 10 posts

Step 2: Install Software

1. Unzip the AT3 codec. Right click atrac3.inf and click "Install". If the Hardware Installation dialog pops up, click "Continue Anyway" and the codec is installed.

2. Install GoldWave. It's only a Trial, so you get a nag screen at the beginning of every start.

1. Have a sound file ready to convert. GoldWave does not support MIDI unfortunately.

NOTE: The gamesave must be under 1Gb or it wont work.

2. Open the file in GoldWave. Go to File----> Save As.

3. Under "Save as type:", choose "Wave (*.wav)

4. Under "Attributes", choose "ATRAC3".

NOTE: You may choose whichever rate fits your needs. 66kbps being lower quality, but will make the file smaller in size.

5. Choose a filename, then save as "SND0".

6. Open the folder where you saved "SND0". Make sure you are able to see the file extension. If not, go to Tools----> Folder Options----> View Tab and uncheck "Hide Extensions for known file types".

7. As you can see the file is named SND0.wav. Right-click, rename the file to "SND0.AT3".

8. Copy the new file into your PS3 gamesave and copy it over onto your PS3

Done Have Fun
:tits::tits::tits::tits::tits::tits:

The following user thanked PAbrol for this useful post:

IDontbreak
07-30-2010, 03:11 AM #47
PAbrol
Gym leader
Originally posted by orange12 View Post
wtf are you talking about ? im not talking about cod or ps3, im talking about music files on my pc

you know when you download albums from megaupload , sometimes people advertise sites and put there own pic in the music file icon, i dont know how to do this, how do i change it ?

oh lol my bad and you right click properties and go from there thats how i do it
07-30-2010, 04:13 PM #48
orange12
Space Ninja
Originally posted by another user
oh lol my bad and you right click properties and go from there thats how i do it

i did but tell me exact instructions, it dont work when i try it . . . .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo