08-05-2010, 09:52 PM #1
KrAzY_PwNaGe
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right guys for the past 3 weeks now me and jkadimbo have been working on a way to hack the ps store. Now we have manage to hack it but the only thing we have managed to do is use a proxy server and a logger to trace ps store download locations.

What we have manage to do is get download codes for some purchased content. We are now in the last few stages of completely hacking the store and just need to some how generate a programme through proxy to force download codes onto the accounts.

I do not have alot of footage and proof at the moment but i will be use to post some in the near future.

If we do manage to hack the store we might release a tut we have undecided. We are trying to get download codes for PSN+ on our accounts aswell. I have a theory that we could possibly inject the codes into a packet and get them on our systems. All we need to do then is to figure how to run the packet.

Thanks we may be needing some help finding more codes so if you want just pm me.Smile A full list of codes will be posted here once we have all of them confirmed.

The following 9 users say thank you to KrAzY_PwNaGe for this useful post:

Andy1McD, Anthony., Hadenkin, HappyHarding, IIR4ZORII, islanda73, ModernWelfare2, TheBad-sandwich, xLew--
08-06-2010, 08:20 PM #20
Originally posted by PwNaGe View Post
Yes there is a activation code for each item like this guy says it will refuse the dlc however we have the download links and codes to stop it refusing we just need to inject them into the account somehow.

I can almost guarantee this will work its just we need to inject it and this is gona be the hard part! :black:

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Why name ur self hackerboi if ur not gonna attempt to hack something big. and why pay when u can get free lmfao.

I don't hack things that I support thats like if somebody posted a way to hack this site to get premium free.
08-07-2010, 01:00 AM #21
KrAzY_PwNaGe
Bounty hunter
yes i can actually do this we have figured the signature codes for downloads for eu region now hte only risk is gettin on ps3 sony could sue me thousands lol oh well ill do anonymously
08-07-2010, 01:23 AM #22
Bromod
Banned
keep this on the low down lol , you don't want sony seeing this tbh :\
this sounds like you're getting somewhere , good job
08-07-2010, 01:27 AM #23
S10
TROLLN 1337
Yo sounds really cool if you get this to work...And goodluck...dont get caught!! hehe
08-07-2010, 01:31 AM #24
Jcn
Gym leader
Yeah getting caught is really bad, since this is considered fraud.
08-07-2010, 01:53 AM #25
playstation can ban you for that cant they i heard some kid just stole 20 bucks from a guy and got perm ban but if this is like legit where u put the codes in for it to work and ps cant track u i want in Smile
08-07-2010, 01:59 AM #26
S10
TROLLN 1337
Originally posted by blackhawk248 View Post
playstation can ban you for that cant they i heard some kid just stole 20 bucks from a guy and got perm ban but if this is like legit where u put the codes in for it to work and ps cant track u i want in Smile

The kid did not steal $20 bucks...He stole $20 PSN........
08-07-2010, 03:22 AM #27
sounds cool but you can prob get in a load of crap for it tho \:
08-08-2010, 05:15 PM #28
ther well never b a hack on for ps store

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo