08-25-2010, 12:57 AM #1
Dwight
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a way to bypass a PSN ban? It says the same error for all of my accounts:

You cannot use PlayStation Network with this account.
(8002A227)

I researched it and it is either a 30 day ban or permanent ban. Any help??
08-27-2010, 11:53 AM #29
Originally posted by addiction
ok lisen there nothing you can do i got banned from scamming yes i was young i loved the thrill but know im sorry for it that the same code i got your permmo banned its not the acc its your console dont serach the whole internet to on how to cange my ps3 mac because you carnt trust me i tried

in the end i sold my banned ps3 my mum went mad but i got a new slim which im happy for know i can say , i have learned my lesson

Wow another person that thinks they ban the Mac Address! why do yall think a Mac Address can be banned? I mean please guys do some research, A mac address is only rout-able in Lan, Not Wan.(For the noobs means, your Mac Address is never sent to the server).

Im not trying to flame you or anything, but you can spoof the Mac Address of the Ps3,
There is two easy ways,
The first is to get a game adapter(Plugs into the Etherport on the ps3) and then you bridge it to your wireless router bam, you are using the mac address of the game adapter, and the other way is to use DD-WRT custom router firmware and clone your pc's mac address and use it for the Ps3.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
08-29-2010, 04:46 PM #30
shadowhunter
I am error
Originally posted by BabyGravy View Post
Wow another person that thinks they ban the Mac Address! why do yall think a Mac Address can be banned? I mean please guys do some research, A mac address is only rout-able in Lan, Not Wan.(For the noobs means, your Mac Address is never sent to the server).

Im not trying to flame you or anything, but you can spoof the Mac Address of the Ps3,
There is two easy ways,
The first is to get a game adapter(Plugs into the Etherport on the ps3) and then you bridge it to your wireless router bam, you are using the mac address of the game adapter, and the other way is to use DD-WRT custom router firmware and clone your pc's mac address and use it for the Ps3.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Agree, the ps3 must have some sort of "phone home" identification in some way or another Serial#/Code.
or, the ps3 transmits its MAC address inside the data sent when you log in.
if ether is the case,
Maby with the new PSJ developments this #/code will be revealed and can be changed.
Last edited by shadowhunter ; 08-29-2010 at 04:48 PM.
08-29-2010, 05:52 PM #31
Originally posted by shadowhunter View Post
Agree, the ps3 must have some sort of "phone home" identification in some way or another Serial#/Code.
or, the ps3 transmits its MAC address inside the data sent when you log in.
if ether is the case,
Maby with the new PSJ developments this #/code will be revealed and can be changed.

The Ps3 Does have a Tattle tale system, If you download wireshark and capture the packets sent between your ps3 and the Psn you will notice that the only packets that are encrypted are the ones sent during login in which they Use SSL TLS protocol, (google it if you dont know what Im talking about). I gurantee in those packets, you have:
Your login info
Your login password
Your Console Id
Your Ps3 Log
and some more data that I dont know about.

This is also how sony stopped us from using old firmware to access the network. The call for the update used to be in plain txt (aka Html v1) but is now inside the SSL packets.

I Also Believe since the firmware is stored on the Flash memory that the console id is also stored there.

To support my theory I put a brand spanking new hd in my ps3 and guess what I am still banned, So I wandered how did the ps3 keep the firmware if I just replaced the hd, So I booted my ps3 with no hd and it will boot.

After the ps3 screen nothing happens for awhile and then it says invaild Hd.

So I googled around found out there was NAND FLASH on the MOBO and that explained it all. The Console Id has to be stored on the NAND FLASH.

Hopefully with the PsJailBreak Someone will write a emu to run linux inside the GameOs so that we can access the on board flash memory.
Then making a console id spoofer Will be super simple.
08-29-2010, 09:22 PM #32
Well what ive heard you get 3 chances the first chance is just a week or a month second is more than a month (probably a year but it depends on what you did) and the third chance is permenant :black:
i am on my first ban right now i just had it 2 days ago :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo