08-27-2010, 03:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey all i know there are alot of people thinking trying to hack the ps3 for copying games is cool and such but look at what we are doing to our console thx to geodude we got install other OS removed now i read on here there going to stop the usb write function to hdd so if we do back up game saves then we cant put them on the ps3 thx to the jailbreak guys its so dumb why in gods name would u want to rip games from people who put there lives in to making them we should be supporting devs not hurting there bottom line and causing them to close up shop this is geting out of control Just what are we going to lose next copying someone game saves one thing if u dont want to play the game over again but copying a game is somthing else :n:
08-27-2010, 04:17 PM #2
shiver
chaos personified
Honestly to make your post more readable use some periods, paragraphs, etc...

The following 3 users say thank you to shiver for this useful post:

NiCiUFF, oI xPozeD Io, toophat2fly
08-27-2010, 04:29 PM #3
Originally posted by shiver View Post

Agreed lol it made my eyes and head hurt :derp:
08-27-2010, 04:57 PM #4
Originally posted by ps3firebird11 View Post
hey all i know there are alot of people thinking trying to hack the ps3 for copying games is cool and such but look at what we are doing to our console thx to geodude we got install other OS removed now i read on here there going to stop the usb write function to hdd so if we do back up game saves then we cant put them on the ps3 thx to the jailbreak guys its so dumb why in gods name would u want to rip games from people who put there lives in to making them we should be supporting devs not hurting there bottom line and causing them to close up shop this is geting out of control Just what are we going to lose next copying someone game saves one thing if u dont want to play the game over again but copying a game is somthing else :n:

Your rant is a fail for right now, Sony gave you a choice to keep OtherOs function or Upgrade to their new firmware and lose it. You were the one that updated to the new firmware and lost your OtherOs function! Now where did you read that the Official Sony Entertainment will be blocking the Usb Ports? Come on dude, You think sony is going to make it where you cant charge your controller and use your headset and stuff? Also if for some crazy reason they do, it will yet again be a voluntary thing, I personally have a Ps3 with Firmware 3.15 b/c I didnt agree to update and lose my otheros function. You need to realize that its your choice, We the consumer own Sony (in a way) If no one updated their Ps3, and stuck it out sony would have lost millions, and ceased to make money, thus they would have been forced to not take away your OtherOs function, But b/c of people like you who updated, That didnt happen! PsJailBreak, Might even soon be a way to get OtherOs back (since you can run unsigned code on the ps3 with it)

Originally posted by shiver View Post

Agreed!
08-27-2010, 05:15 PM #5
jobush50
Gym leader
hey all i know there are alot of people thinking trying to hack the ps3 for copying games is cool and such but look at what we are doing to our console thx to geodude we got install other OS removed now i read on here there going to stop the usb write function to hdd so if we do back up game saves then we cant put them on the ps3 thx to the jailbreak guys its so dumb why in gods name would u want to rip games from people who put there lives in to making them we should be supporting devs not hurting there bottom line and causing them to close up shop this is geting out of control Just what are we going to lose next copying someone game saves one thing if u dont want to play the game over again but copying a game is somthing else :n:

Please leave NGU.

The following user thanked jobush50 for this useful post:

BabyGravy
08-28-2010, 12:28 AM #6
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jobush50 View Post
Please leave NGU.

well said mate :gr8:
08-28-2010, 04:05 AM #7
OtherOS I proably just locked not removed completely so we could unlock it with psjailbreak some how
08-28-2010, 06:30 AM #8

i hate these noobs that feel sorry for the ****ing company that brings billions in revenue a year but not for us who have to pay 70 ****ing dollars for each game, in other countrys 5 games a month would be their salary, and im not talking about africa im talking about europe middle east and asia too, so get your spoiled rat ass out of here
08-28-2010, 08:49 AM #9
this was my opinion and as for it being a choice no it wasn't its lose otheros or all online function we who payed $600 or more for a machine that did what i want it to and be told i have to sacrifice features i payed for for some dumb ass hacker its like buying a pizza with everything on it and half way through your meal they take your toppings and say well u can chose want the bread or meat cheeses and sauce this is just an example pull your head out your as and think for a min:n:
08-28-2010, 08:57 AM #10
virus003
Do a barrel roll!
this was my opinion and as for it being a choice no it wasn't its lose otheros or all online function we who payed $600 or more for a machine that did what i want it to and be told i have to sacrifice features i payed for for some dumb ass hacker its like buying a pizza with everything on it and half way through your meal they take your toppings and say well u can chose want the bread or meat cheeses and sauce this is just an example pull your head out your as and think for a min:n:

what

troll is fail

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo