08-28-2010, 11:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those of you who dont know, you can already change the Id of the backupmanager! the proof is at Ps3News.
I Guess this will be our first version of stealth.
08-28-2010, 11:11 AM #2
Ive tested it myself. Good stuuf.
08-28-2010, 03:37 PM #3
Razbuton
Gym leader
Well that's somewhat reassuring. Still though, would you have to worry if you don't really play online?
08-28-2010, 05:48 PM #4
Originally posted by Razbuton View Post
Well that's somewhat reassuring. Still though, would you have to worry if you don't really play online?

If your offline you dont have to worry about anything really!
08-28-2010, 05:55 PM #5
Can you tell me the exact link were you read this bean trying to find it thanks
08-28-2010, 05:58 PM #6
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by BabyGravy View Post
For those of you who dont know, you can already change the Id of the backupmanager! the proof is at Ps3News.
I Guess this will be our first version of stealth.

Can you post the link? If that would be advertising could you just PM me, I have the backup manager and want to change the ID.
08-28-2010, 07:29 PM #7
Originally posted by keeshanjohay View Post
Can you tell me the exact link were you read this bean trying to find it thanks

Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
Can you post the link? If that would be advertising could you just PM me, I have the backup manager and want to change the ID.

I will help both of you out, First goto ps3news then click forums, next click the ps3 hacks forum then at the top (known as stickied) is the thread.

Sorry didnt want to post a link.
08-28-2010, 07:30 PM #8
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
I will help both of you out, First goto ps3news then click forums, next click the ps3 hacks forum then at the top (known as stickied) is the thread.

Sorry didnt want to post a link.

Thanks, I'm new to console hacking, but I've hacked phone's and PC games for 3-5 years, the PS3 and Xbox hacks are new to me, I can't +rep right now, idk why, I'll +rep u later on
Last edited by ihaxgames ; 08-28-2010 at 07:33 PM.
08-28-2010, 07:38 PM #9
Originally posted by ihaxgames View Post
Thanks, I'm new to console hacking, but I've hacked phone's and PC games for 3-5 years, the PS3 and Xbox hacks are new to me, I can't +rep right now, idk why, I'll +rep u later on

Its cool, You can just click the thanks button. I am also new to the whole PS3 scene.

But this is a simple Hex edit, to the Back up manager that you dl.
08-28-2010, 07:46 PM #10
ihaxgames
Treasure hunter
Its cool, You can just click the thanks button. I am also new to the whole PS3 scene.

But this is a simple Hex edit, to the Back up manager that you dl.

It isn't showing up, someone said something about only being able to thank a few times a day, i thanked a few ppl a bit after midnight

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo