Post: PS3 JailBreak/Modchip||Play Games From USB Drive||With Video
08-28-2010, 07:35 PM #1
-AERO-_-COD-
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
***SONY HAVE TEMPORARILY BLOCKED THE SALE OF PS3 MODCHIPS***

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

A USB Modchip has been developed which allows you to play PS3 backups without a Blu-Ray disc. This is what PS3 owners everywhere have been waiting for. To buy it now you must be willing to pay a very hefty price. Though im sure in the near future, there will be different ways of getting it cheaper or maybe even free!
[/I]

Information/Specifications:

• PS Jailbreak is a USB plug and play solution that installs in seconds, keeping your valid warranty seal in tact.

• Easy to use installer and GUI takes you step by step.

• Compatible with all production models FAT and SLIM. Supports all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA

• PS Jailbreak disables forced software updates and will never brick your console.

• Supports all games (it does not allow backups of bluray movies , dvd movies , or past consoles games)

• Backup games to your internal hard drive or external hard drive through USB, and boot directly off GUI. Eliminating the need for expensive blueray burners and costly blank media.

• Play backups off your hard drives 2x as fast as off the blueray drive. This eliminates lags and glitches to provide you with smoother game play.

• Open up your console to a new generation of homebrew applications. Load homebrew apps/games off any USB hard drive/flash drive.

• Fully updatable with new features/updates by connecting PS Jailbreak to any computers USB port.

Pre-Order it online:

You must login or register to view this content.

Sony Temporarily block sale of Modchip:

You must login or register to view this content.

Watch the Modchip in action:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noT17kwVNyg&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noT17kwVNyg&feature=related[/ame][/CENTER]
Last edited by -AERO-_-COD- ; 08-29-2010 at 03:56 AM.
08-28-2010, 07:48 PM #2
Traxx
Banned
thanks for posting something old congrats you dont search
08-28-2010, 07:55 PM #3
-AERO-_-COD-
Gym leader
i did search but i couldnt find anyone else that posted videos with proof it was legit. sorry for trying to help other members out...
08-28-2010, 08:03 PM #4
Originally posted by Traxx View Post
thanks for posting something old congrats you dont search

Thanks for your post and its effort to help the community by providing relevant information and/or services.

tl;dr : thanks for the info OP....

Just a question, why temporary block on sales? why not permanent...?
08-28-2010, 08:14 PM #5
Clevenger
Dashman232
Originally posted by GRP
Thanks for your post and its effort to help the community by providing relevant information and/or services.

tl;dr : thanks for the info OP....

Sony has to go to court to see if they can stop them for good. If they fail to do by August 1st, then they will be shipped all across the world and Sony will lose millions.
08-28-2010, 08:20 PM #6
jobush50
Gym leader
Thanks helping the community with some video's and I think you mean September 1st :0
08-28-2010, 10:06 PM #7
Razbuton
Gym leader
Could SONY win? The DMCA was recently changed and has claimed 'jailbreaking' your devices is perfectly legal.
08-28-2010, 10:33 PM #8
-AERO-_-COD-
Gym leader
Originally posted by GRP

Because Modchips are legal in Australia Smile

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by Razbuton View Post
Could SONY win? The DMCA was recently changed and has claimed 'jailbreaking' your devices is perfectly legal.

I doubt it! They have until the 31st of August before the Modchips can be sold. I think the court are giving them this time as a chance to find a patch.
Last edited by -AERO-_-COD- ; 08-28-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo