Post: PSjailbreak is legal and contains no copyright code
08-28-2010, 10:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

PSjailbreak is legal and contains no copyright code, that's what the makers of the device are claiming. In a conversation forwarded to us, a Dutch retailer reveals that the creators of the device are insisting that Sony is just using 'scare tactics' to try and make people think twice before selling it. Moreover the creators are claiming that the device was primarily produced for homebrew on the PS3 console. Keep reading to check out the transcript, some names have been blanked out.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to i_-Chocolate-_i for this useful post:

IW_JOSH, LazyFunker
10-10-2010, 12:37 PM #11
xPwn
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by i View Post

PSjailbreak is legal and contains no copyright code, that's what the makers of the device are claiming. In a conversation forwarded to us, a Dutch retailer reveals that the creators of the device are insisting that Sony is just using 'scare tactics' to try and make people think twice before selling it. Moreover the creators are claiming that the device was primarily produced for homebrew on the PS3 console. Keep reading to check out the transcript, some names have been blanked out.

That person was pretending to be a salesman
10-10-2010, 12:41 PM #12
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Not the end yet Winky Winky

Your still need to get the courts to say it legal to run unsigned code on sony hardware. Bypassing the terms sony sets out to you.
10-10-2010, 12:47 PM #13
MasonF123
Vault dweller
That's pretty bomb. I'm pumped on a new release. Happy
10-13-2010, 06:24 AM #14
Zombie
I defeated!
Sounds legit....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo