08-29-2010, 01:09 AM #1
Clevenger
Dashman232
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone from this site actually ordered a PS Jailbreak?

I was thinking about it, but I really do not feel like spending that much money, and then it not working. Has anyone pre-ordered one?
08-29-2010, 04:34 PM #11
shadowhunter
I am error
Originally posted by JOSH View Post
I think you will find it is a USB, for those who don't, here is what to look out for.

You must login or register to view this content.

Don't mind being proven wrong but when someone attempts to prove me wrong, when infact they themselves are wrong thats when i like to comment back Smile Anyway back to the topic at hand.

Feel free to prove me wrong btw, I always like to know so i don't make the same mistake again X)

It is a usb device, but in no way a "usb stick" or thumb drive.

Although it does have internal storage,
Its really meant to break the ps3's security and run unsigned code.

Here is how it works and what the internals look like:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOEbZEkp9A]YouTube - OzModChips.com tests Worlds First Ps3 Modchip (PS jailbreak)[/ame]

if you note in the video, and in the wiring diagrams, there are two led's, one green, one red.
If it were a simple usb thumb drive it would not do it, regardless if it were a multi-led usb thumb drive.

Hopefully this clears things up.

The following user thanked shadowhunter for this useful post:

IW_JOSH
08-29-2010, 11:26 PM #12
St3ven
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by JOSH View Post
I think you will find it is a USB, for those who don't know what a USB looks like, here is what to look out for.

Don't mind being proven wrong but when someone attempts to prove me wrong, when infact they themselves are wrong thats when i like to comment back Smile Anyway back to the topic at hand.

Feel free to prove me wrong btw, I always like to know so i don't make the same mistake again X)

Dude its not a usb storage device its a usb jig microcontroller used to run unsigned code on ps3
08-29-2010, 11:50 PM #13
shiver
chaos personified
it only has I believe 64k of internal memory.
08-30-2010, 12:01 AM #14
Fionn
Banned
Originally posted by shiver View Post
it only has I believe 64k of internal memory.

Thats like 0.064mb.
Or 0.000064gb

:O

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo