08-29-2010, 01:09 AM #1
Clevenger
Dashman232
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone from this site actually ordered a PS Jailbreak?

I was thinking about it, but I really do not feel like spending that much money, and then it not working. Has anyone pre-ordered one?
08-29-2010, 09:00 AM #2
Originally posted by Clevenger View Post
Has anyone from this site actually ordered a PS Jailbreak?

I was thinking about it, but I really do not feel like spending that much money, and then it not working. Has anyone pre-ordered one?

I was thinking about becoming a reseller of these, So I got to order a PsJailBreak as a sample straight from PsjailBreak.com. Mine should be here in about a week.

Also If I do become a reseller I am offering these cheaper to NGU members check the link,

You must login or register to view this content.
08-29-2010, 09:16 AM #3
i will not be buying cuz it will likely be patched soon
08-29-2010, 11:03 AM #4
Xcellerator
You talkin to me?
I have ordered one but am making a stand against installing back-up manager. I have ordered one to look forward to exciting new PS3 homebrew. Sure, it's a lot of money, but I felt it was worth it. It depends whether or not u think you will have a use for it...
08-29-2010, 11:43 AM #5
Mr.Kane
Greatness
im hoping for one for christmas this year if im right by then sony will patch it the psjailbreak will have a stealth patch out or a way to block updates and still play online
08-29-2010, 12:26 PM #6
IW_JOSH
►►►►►
I may get one I'm just waiting to see what happens with most of the people who already have them (Will they get PSN banned or console banned?) Because if its a console ban, there has to be some seriously impressive homebrew before i even consider getting one. Also I think its ridiculously overpriced for what simply is a USB stick.
08-29-2010, 12:34 PM #7
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
/facepalm Its not a USB stick. I will end up buying one when I get some money and also I want to see the things you can do with this other than installing games to the HDD. Also bans and shit I want to see if people are console banned for using it if they are I'm deffo not going online with it lmao don't want to have to buy yet another PS3.
08-29-2010, 02:25 PM #8
Originally posted by legz View Post
/facepalm Its not a USB stick. I will end up buying one when I get some money and also I want to see the things you can do with this other than installing games to the HDD. Also bans and shit I want to see if people are console banned for using it if they are I'm deffo not going online with it lmao don't want to have to buy yet another PS3.

Thank you for correcting him/her.

And there is already a way to kind of go stealth, I mean its been like a couple days, and already their is a form of stealth. I guess these people are so one minded and dont understand what running unsigned code on the ps3 means.
08-29-2010, 02:31 PM #9
loki250
Little One
not me i don't think its worth it? Besides can you still play online with the jailbreak? And in any case i wouldn't care about jailbreak nowadays cause most of the games that i wanted to play i already have.
08-29-2010, 03:40 PM #10
IW_JOSH
►►►►►
Originally posted by JOSH View Post
Also I think its ridiculously overpriced for what simply is a USB stick.

Originally posted by legz View Post
/facepalm Its not a USB stick.

I think you will find it is a USB, for those who don't know what a USB looks like, here is what to look out for.

You must login or register to view this content.

Don't mind being proven wrong but when someone attempts to prove me wrong, when infact they themselves are wrong thats when i like to comment back Smile Anyway back to the topic at hand.

Feel free to prove me wrong btw, I always like to know so i don't make the same mistake again X)
Last edited by IW_JOSH ; 08-29-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo