09-29-2010, 08:56 PM #1
mattman6396
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yesterday I was playing MW2 and I joined a domination game (from the playlist). I was put into a hacked lobby:wtf:. What was happening was basically the host was "aimbotting" (he had a menu on his screen with all the people in the lobby's names and when he would click it, it would auto-kill them). I know this because of the killcam. Then, for whatever reason, I was kicked from the lobby :O I'm not sure why they kicked me, but once I was out of the lobby, I checked my titles and emblems, ALL GONE:wtf::wtf::wtf:. Guns,camos,attachment, ALL GONE. My stats say I have -4million kills and 4000 days played :/ Anyway, what I want to know is if there is a way to "undo" this, what type of lobby was this, and should I just make a new account?
09-29-2010, 08:59 PM #2
FireWire
I'm done here.
Originally posted by mattman6396 View Post
Yesterday I was playing MW2 and I joined a domination game (from the playlist). I was put into a hacked lobby:wtf:. What was happening was basically the host was "aimbotting" (he had a menu on his screen with all the people in the lobby's names and when he would click it, it would auto-kill them). I know this because of the killcam. Then, for whatever reason, I was kicked from the lobby :O I'm not sure why they kicked me, but once I was out of the lobby, I checked my titles and emblems, ALL GONE:wtf::wtf::wtf:. Guns,camos,attachment, ALL GONE. My stats say I have -4million kills and 4000 days played :/ Anyway, what I want to know is if there is a way to "undo" this, what type of lobby was this, and should I just make a new account?

im guessing that was a dudeitsbrian hacked lobby patch and you were deranked, unless you pay to get in a good challenge lobby like mossy's V6 patch (which is about 5 bucks) then yu should just go and make a new account as there is no other way to fix your scores
09-29-2010, 09:00 PM #3
ModThatGame
Do a barrel roll!
You just got deranked so basically you lost everything and no there is no way to undo this, unless you get into another Challenge Lobby.
09-29-2010, 09:01 PM #4
mattman6396
Do a barrel roll!
Ok, thanks for the help. I never really liked the name "mattman6396" anyway :p
10-13-2010, 06:02 AM #5
Zombie
I defeated!
Man,.. I hate people doing taht.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo