09-30-2010, 11:21 PM #1
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The x3Maxteam has released a ON/OFF switch for the PS3 slim for people who are tired of unplugging the cord. It costs about $20. It can be found here at You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Night Wolf for this useful post:

xXBroPXx
09-30-2010, 11:49 PM #2
Razbuton
Gym leader
That's funny. I don't like having to unplug/plug but I'm not thaaat lazy. haha
10-01-2010, 12:04 AM #3
Actually...what kind of moron would want a slim anyway? Since it is utterly useless. So technically its everyone fault for being dumb enough to buy one of those rediculous so called Ps3's knowing it had this issue, not sure why they'd downgrade the system like they did but that's Sony for you. They seem to be getting dumber by the day. And seem to be brain washing people in the process.
10-01-2010, 12:35 AM #4
CHAOZ
Banned
start of the Lazy ps3 era.
10-01-2010, 12:51 AM #5
Razbuton
Gym leader
Originally posted by .Spike. View Post
Actually...what kind of moron would want a slim anyway? Since it is utterly useless. So technically its everyone fault for being dumb enough to buy one of those rediculous so called Ps3's knowing it had this issue, not sure why they'd downgrade the system like they did but that's Sony for you. They seem to be getting dumber by the day. And seem to be brain washing people in the process.

What are you talking about? This is no "issue". If you're too lazy to unplug the power cord, that's your fault. I have a slim and I love it. I would prefer a slim over the older model any day. If any of the two models were faulty, it would be the FAT as the chances of a defected lens were quite high.

Also, you can't assume everyone bought a slim model by choice. My local GameStop has been selling slims since they hit shelves. Though, I would have gotten a slim anyway... If they had any FAT models, they're most likely the bundled ones that are not worth the money.

The only 'downgrade' SONY has ever made would be the PSP GO in my opinion.
10-01-2010, 12:55 AM #6
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
Originally posted by .RUFFINGUY View Post
start of the Lazy ps3 era.

It wasn't really designed for lazy people. It is made for the new jailbreak and that is the only reason they made it. Otherwise it would have never been made.
10-01-2010, 01:11 AM #7
Originally posted by .Spike. View Post

actually my original 80gb fat ps3 was utterly useless. it broke twice in the first 9 months i had it. the first time it broke was within 5 months when i got it. it got ylod about 6 months ago so i got it fixed and sold it then bought a slim. i love the slim way more cause well it hasnt broke yet plus i have a bigger hard drive. IMO the only downgrade the slim has from my original 80gb was that it went from 4 usb ports to 2. other then that i like the slim WAY more.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo