11-06-2010, 02:04 AM #1
dm430
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello every one on NextGenupdate its Dm430 (Devin) and i just got back into moding and saw the new Vegas mod its kinda really easy but i got bored and made this tool to build your files for you (Yes this is an enabler for people to be lazy)

I Did not find the original hack. I Just made a tool

Im hesitant about posting this becuase im afraid people will steal my work and i have tried to make my work as anti leech as possible!!

So all i ask is please give credit for things were credit is do!!
.::Update::.

Hey NGU I Hope your Enjoying Fallout New Vegas mod tool v1.1 FIX. And if you are then i have a nice little treat for you i am adding multly file Support Smile
Multiple mod adder in the works im just did not add it yet.
Megaupload:You must login or register to view this content.
RapidShare:You must login or register to view this content.
Pics
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by dm430 ; 11-10-2010 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Update!

The following 4 users say thank you to dm430 for this useful post:

DarkLiightz, ibombo, IW_JOSH, PUDDIN_BOLLOX
11-06-2010, 02:35 AM #2
rampq
Do a barrel roll!
by make a mod, you mean it just converts a pc mod to ps3, or you actually have to make a mod from scratch.. im sure they already have some tools for that O_o
11-06-2010, 04:18 AM #3
dm430
I defeated!
Originally posted by rampq View Post
by make a mod, you mean it just converts a pc mod to ps3, or you actually have to make a mod from scratch.. im sure they already have some tools for that O_o

yea kinda...
:Sad AwesomeD
11-06-2010, 11:26 AM #4
i cant wait till its release
11-08-2010, 10:24 PM #5
crim
Brute
any idea if/when it will work on a non jailbroken ps3? i already platinumed the game, now would like to run around and have some fun with it, like max special and stats, and just kicking serious ass =)
11-09-2010, 01:48 AM #6
dm430
I defeated!
Originally posted by crim View Post
any idea if/when it will work on a non jailbroken ps3? i already platinumed the game, now would like to run around and have some fun with it, like max special and stats, and just kicking serious ass =)

The current way it my program works it will not work on a non jail Broken ps3 there may be ways of putting simple things in to a save but i have not looked at that at all but i will Smile
11-09-2010, 05:18 PM #7
yes please do, hope u can find a way to mod stats on non-jailbroken ps3's.
11-09-2010, 07:02 PM #8
Originally posted by soxfan88 View Post
yes please do, hope u can find a way to mod stats on non-jailbroken ps3's.

There is a way to change the stats of your special what you do is open up the save with hex editor search for your characters name and before the name it should show you the stats of your special just change them all to ten and vwalaOutie
11-11-2010, 12:45 AM #9
doesn't work like that for ps3. not the same as 360. saves are encrypted.
11-11-2010, 02:13 AM #10
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
coolio lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo