03-14-2009, 02:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well i got my lag switch working off of a roughter but when i go into a game i test it out by switching it it makes evry 1 freeze but it wont work again no mater how long iv got the switch on it wont freeze any one iv also got a questions coz im a tard lol 1 do you have to be host to lag and if you do how do you no if your the host
03-14-2009, 02:32 PM #2
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
if you're referring to COD4 or COSad AwesomeW@W, then yes, you must be host to lag. If you're host it freezes them, and if you're not you just get the "connection interrupted" message. You're the host if you're the only person in the game, and then others join. Also, it may migrate you to host if the other host leaves. You can make sure you are the host by just flipping your switch. If people freeze, then you are.
03-15-2009, 11:29 AM #3
Originally posted by elfmotat View Post
if you're referring to COD4 or COSad AwesomeW@W, then yes, you must be host to lag. If you're host it freezes them, and if you're not you just get the "connection interrupted" message. You're the host if you're the only person in the game, and then others join. Also, it may migrate you to host if the other host leaves. You can make sure you are the host by just flipping your switch. If people freeze, then you are.
thats the thing every game i go in as soon as it starts i switch it and everyones running on the spot then i switch it back off then when i do it agen it dosent work its a bit weired
03-17-2009, 10:39 PM #4
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
you need to be the host to freeze people, otherwise you just start jumping around.
04-14-2009, 08:12 PM #5
no, what he's saying is that when he first joins a game the switch works when switched on the first time, but when switched off then switched back on it doesnt. that is weird..
04-14-2009, 10:50 PM #6
Foolnesss
< ^ > < ^ >
Probally the structure of the lag switch? Try taking off the switch and puting back on again as well as having the suggested settings

IT IS PROBALLY THE SWITCH YOU USEd

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo