01-05-2011, 09:17 AM #1
DCLXVI
Smoke weed.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please discuss anything related to signing homebrew here

I'm about to download the Git for the ps3 keys and see if i can sign the ftp, if i can, expect ftp on 3.55 by tomorrow.

UPDATE: i have gotten fwtool to work, i will try to sign the ftp as soon as i come back from a snow trip with my girlfriend today, i will send the signed ftp to people who helped for testing.
And to any mod that reads this, its not leaking, i am signing it with tools other than sdk, so i can post it in non premium section

UPDATE 2: i going to try to replace all the keys in fwtool with the keys required to sign homebrew executables, but i need a question answered, do i use appldr keys?

i just want to say, if you ask for the ftp, you aren't getting it, those who will get it, know who they are.

UPDATE 3: Well im sorry to say i've been beaten to it, I can't say who did it, and i can't say when it will come out, but it's been done and I have given up

I gave it my best shot, made some progress, lost a lot of hours of sleep, and learned so much

Hopefully someone signs it with Matt's algorithm, so non premiums can have it too Upside Down Happy

Big thanks to Dylan_Owns, ZoneTw0, and _Alfa_
Last edited by DCLXVI ; 01-07-2011 at 07:50 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to DCLXVI for this useful post:

ツSparky, Okami, benzy, BriceC, DarkLiightz, Dylan_Owns, human193, ixfor1234, kimballjones, LazyFunker, malik-ramires, Pauly, Press ►, ProjectPartial, QS&SnD, RayJ_chugs, Slashey, sMoKiNyOo, Solid Snake, UMD, Waterguy469, zxz0O0
01-06-2011, 11:06 PM #74
RusterG
The one and Only
Originally posted by EnragedNUKE View Post
1. No their not, I know premiums and there isn't one.

2. Your not a premium so you wouldn't know..

he is right, i have a friend in a premium as well, and there are no signed ftp's or back up managers in the premium sections.
01-06-2011, 11:08 PM #75
ballakid77
Gym leader
I was thinking, what if we used You must login or register to view this content. to make the signed ftpserver back into a package???
01-06-2011, 11:15 PM #76
Originally posted by yahdig View Post
backup manager and ftp server are already signed there in premium section.

are you sure there is a backup manager for 3.55?

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

omg! I was about to upgrade because of you yahdig
01-06-2011, 11:24 PM #77
Originally posted by ballakid77 View Post
There is a way to use windows instead and can't you just install cygwin and use that??? seems like You must login or register to view this content. used windows instead of linux but I could be wrong but yeah u can get cygwin and use that, that's what I was using but my comp froze on me so I have to start over :/
If you look at it more closely, you can see that it is using commands from the command line.. But noobs don't understand command line,,,,, so yea. Of course that's linux.
01-06-2011, 11:25 PM #78
yahdig
Keeper
Originally posted by EnragedNUKE View Post
1. No their not, I know premiums and there isn't one.

2. Your not a premium so you wouldn't know..

go to google type in sighed ftp server it will show the sites stroll to you see sighed ftp server click the netgenupdate one it want let you access it because its premium.
01-06-2011, 11:28 PM #79
I have signed FTP but i have not packed it?
01-06-2011, 11:32 PM #80
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Sweet i hope it works. Happy
01-06-2011, 11:34 PM #81
Originally posted by SprayzZz
I have signed FTP but i have not packed it?

good luck m8
01-06-2011, 11:37 PM #82
$oulja
Splicer
Originally posted by yahdig View Post
go to google type in sighed ftp server it will show the sites stroll to you see sighed ftp server click the netgenupdate one it want let you access it because its premium.

I can honestly tell all you non-prems that 100% there is NO signed FTP or Backup Manager for CFW in NGU's premium forums. Whatever you think you're seeing from ngu prem is a work in progress with Linux, kinda the same as this thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo